Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 453 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 522 reviews
on May 3, 2016
Great set of stamps! I'm 28 yrs old and have been using stamps with my crafts since I was 10 and I think these are very nice & cute. I usually buy expensive "adult" stamps but these are just as good. My ink pad wasn't dry at all, the colors are just a bit on the lighter side (the pink ink is almost like a neon pink and the purple is a lighter purple shade) PLUS the lines of the stamp designs are very fine, making for a very crisp and clean looking application if done correctly. This is how a stamp should be!! I think some previous reviewers mistook that for dried out ink. I used these with a black in pad and the images were flawless & crisp.
on July 12, 2016
This was a birthday gift for my daughter she has absolutely loved it it comes with a variety of different stamps that come inside a wood storage box which is pretty sturdy the stamps themselves are made of wood and rubber so they're pretty sturdy as well the only downside to this product is the stamp pad itself the sponge is very thin and there's not a whole lot of Ink on the sponge
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 28, 2014
Very disappointing. The ink pads were dry and my granddaughter could not make a legible image with her new stamps. It is a shame to sell a product that makes a little child sad. She put it away and doesn't want to use it. I'm going to try to find some ink pads for her that will actually produce an impression. I think M&D have become too corporate to care about quality. I'm giving up on their product line.
on June 13, 2016
The stamps are really cute. Good quality just like most of Melissa and Doug toys. Only thing is the ink pad was all dried up. I went and bought new ink pads and my 8 year old daughter has been having so much fun stamping away!! The wooden box is nice and fits them all perfectly but does not have a top. Would recommend it!
on February 11, 2014
They were and still are dry. We tried to moisten them and were unable to. The biggest surprise is that they are Melissa & Doug. Check, over the years I buy everything Melissa & Doug promote because of the quality. Why didn't I send it back. She's been complaining since Christmas. Today I finally got to see firsthand.
on March 16, 2017
My kids love these stamps. They are really great! I wish the box was different...there is no lid or cover. The ink pad isn't the greatest - a little dry. It's a fun set though.
on March 27, 2017
My daughter was occupied and entertained for hours when this arrived. It is made very well and easy for her to use. She had lots of fun making cards for her family and friends. Highly recommend.
on December 12, 2007
I got this for my 11 year old daughter and was thrilled. I was worried it might be too "young" for her but, I found the stamps perfect for any age! I think she is going to really enjoy decorating notes and such as the stamps are varied and good for children to adults.
on April 22, 2017
Bought this for our niece for Christmas. As far as I know, she loved it. It looked like a good quality set
on March 27, 2017
This set is such a hit we have given them a few times as gifts and are very well received.