Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 22, 2013
We love this toy. A friend had one for her baby and we just had to get it. Baby started playing with (and let's be honest -- teething on) it right away. I love giraffes, so it was an easy sell. I also really love wooden toys as i feel like they're safer and they'll also last longer. Obviously I think it is fun, so I feel like this toy will certainly stand the test of time.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on May 2, 2017
This is a good inexpensive wooden toy. Really well crafted. My girl enjoys it!
on July 28, 2017
The edges on this wooden toy are not as smooth as expected. Hopefully, the wood will not splinter...
on July 5, 2016
Splinters so much! Not safe for kids.
on September 28, 2010
I purchased this giraffe for my 6 month old daughter and she loved to manipulate and play with it! When she began teething, she chewed on the nose of the giraffe and it "splintered". I was a bit concerned that she could swallow tiny bits of wood, so we have retired this toy for now until the teething stops.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on June 15, 2017
8 month old loves this toy!
on December 26, 2016
Can't go wrong with a practical well made wooden Melissa & Doug toy. Helps my almost one year old grandson with dexterity and he plays with it quite often. I would recommend this as a purchase for a young child.
on January 5, 2011
The toy is super cute and can be positioned lots of different ways and seems very durable. Just be advised that Amazon had it listed as 6 months and up, and when the package arrived it said 12 months and up. I can see why it's 1 year and up since my 6 month old has bonked himself in the head with it a couple of times. I think we may just shelve it until he's older. In general, the Melissa and Doug toys are really nice and I love that they're wooden and seem to be child safe and not just the same plastic junk you get for kids toys from most companies.
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on April 8, 2013
My one year old loves this toy. One of his favorites! To be honest, I thought it would break as soon as I saw it, but nope! 4 months later and it's perfect!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on June 19, 2016
Came just as described, but my little one (10months) does not find it very entertaining. She plays with it rarely. It's a nice toy but next time I'd invest in blocks first.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.