Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Melissa & Doug Hi-Rise Wooden Dollhouse With 15 pcs Furniture - Garage and Working Elevator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Open-sided dollhouse perfect for pretend play at home or school
- Fresh, modern colors
- 6 rooms plus elevator and garage
- Includes 3 play people and 15 pieces of furniture
- 1:12 scale
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Styled for Today’s Boys and Girls
Fresh, gender-neutral colors against a natural-wood frame make this modern dollhouse an appealing option for both girls and boys. Modern touches such as a garage with lift-up door and an elevator in the center avoid the formality of some more traditional dollhouses, making it a great option for today’s kids, while maintaining a clean look and timeless appeal that will fit in with existing decor in just about any setting. The open sides also make this play set easy to share: Multiple children can reach in from the front, sides and top. It’s perfect for preschools or families with multiple children and great for play dates too.
Open Floor Plan
Open sides make it easy to access every room with ease!
Decor & More
Comes with 14 pieces of furniture and three play people!
Ride in the elevator, located in center of home!
Drive Right In
Pull into the garage with its lift-up door!
|Melissa & Doug Fold and Go Wooden Dollhouse With 2 Dolls and Wooden Furniture||Melissa & Doug Multi-Level Wooden Dollhouse With 19 pcs Furniture||Melissa & Doug Classic Heirloom Victorian Wooden Dollhouse||Melissa & Doug Doll Family||Melissa & Doug Road Trip Wooden Toy Car and 4 Poseable Dolls|
|Encourage kids’ desire to 'play house' with these dollhouses and accessories from Melissa & Doug.||Two-story foldable dollhouse comes with 2 flexible wooden play figures and 11 pieces of furniture!||Fully furnished with two movable staircases and five working exterior doors!||Elegant wooden dollhouse with distinctive hand-painted detailing throughout!||Seven poseable people with flexible limbs for unlimited pretend play!||Wooden car with 4 poseable play people. Fits in Hi-Rise Dollhouse garage!|
Going up? Suitable for all 1:12-scale dolls, our newest play house invites pretend-play families to pull into the garage, ride in the elevator, and feel right at home in this modern home. Fresh, gender-neutral colors and patterns add a lively edge to the natural-wood frame, and open sides make it easy to access every room with ease--so it's easy to share the fun with brothers, sisters, and friends! Comes with three play people and 15 pieces of furniture. Also available: Road Trip! Car & Pose-able Passengers Set, custom made to fit the ground-floor garage perfectly.
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Pidoko Kids||Amazon.com||Pidoko Kids||Amazon.com||Pidoko Kids|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||23.25 x 7.25 x 27.75 in||10.2 x 23.75 x 19.3 in||13 x 24.5 x 28 in||11.8 x 23.6 x 28.9 in||18 x 28 x 26.5 in||12.4 x 23 x 32 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. One of the screw holes was not drilled out well enough, and I had to re-drill it myself so the screw would fit. Luckily I have a power drill, otherwise I would have been jamming a screwdriver in there trying to clean up the hole.
2. The garage door and beam above it should have come pre-assembled, but didn't. We (meaning my husband, because it took quite a bit of muscle) had to shove them between the vertical beams to put them in place.
3. There were supposed to be long screws and short screws, plus extras. We had no extras, and one short screw was actually a medium length. Luckily, it fit, and we did not lose any screws during assembly.
One note: although it wouldn't shock me if some people really did get pieces that didn't line up (a common complaint among reviewers), I suspect a certain percentage of that can be attributed to not following the directions well enough (certain pieces need to be facing a specific direction).
Overall, it feels sturdy, I like the look of it, my son is enjoying it, and I hope my daughter (just a baby) will enjoy it in the years to come.
1. Durability of the finished product: This is pretty sturdy. Time will tell how well it withstands the barrage of children playing with it.
2. The finished product as described: This definitely it. It's big, it's easy to access its features, and (something important for us, as this will be used by a variety of children as a tool in therapy sessions, as my wife is a professional therapist, specializing in children with trauma) it is gender-neutral. Most dollhouses are, for obvious reasons, very pink and "girly." It is important to us that this be a toy that is not offputting to boys. We do have a young daughter who will likely inherit this in a couple years, when she clamors to have a dollhouse of her own.
3. Ease of Assembly: This is why I gave it three stars instead of five. This was a nightmare! The box says "Easy Assembly." Hogwash! The low point of my life thus far was turning the page of the instructions at one point and seeing there were still 8 more screws that had to get put in. I expected this would take maybe twenty minutes to put together. Two hours later, my blistered hands told a different story. Often, the screws didn't quite fit with the barrel nut they needed to go through; the wrench that's provided flew out of my fingers more times than I could count; and at one point I had to take a hammer to a barrel nut just to get it into its slot. I've assembled enough things at home to know how they should go, and I had recently put together a nightstand that I thought was the worst experience in years, and this simple dollhouse got me to about the same level of frustration. All I can say about this is: you are warned!
Time should heal the wounds in my hands and in my memory of this product's construction, and I expect this product to provide many hours of fun and usefulness, but I sure wish it wasn't such a bad assembly experience. (Also, for a toy that has a garage, it would have been nice for M&D to have provided a little toy car.)