CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Hi-Rise Wooden Dollhouse With 15 pcs Furniture - Garage and Working Elevator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Open-sided dollhouse perfect for pretend play at home or school
- Fresh, modern colors
- 6 rooms plus elevator and garage
- Includes 3 play people and 15 pieces of furniture
- 1:12 scale
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Styled for Today’s Boys and Girls
Fresh, gender-neutral colors against a natural-wood frame make this modern dollhouse an appealing option for both girls and boys. Modern touches such as a garage with lift-up door and an elevator in the center avoid the formality of some more traditional dollhouses, making it a great option for today’s kids, while maintaining a clean look and timeless appeal that will fit in with existing decor in just about any setting. The open sides also make this play set easy to share: Multiple children can reach in from the front, sides and top. It’s perfect for preschools or families with multiple children and great for play dates too.
Open Floor Plan
Open sides make it easy to access every room with ease!
Decor & More
Comes with 14 pieces of furniture and three play people!
Ride in the elevator, located in center of home!
Drive Right In
Pull into the garage with its lift-up door!
|Melissa & Doug Fold and Go Wooden Dollhouse With 2 Dolls and Wooden Furniture||Melissa & Doug Multi-Level Wooden Dollhouse With 19 pcs Furniture||Melissa & Doug Classic Heirloom Victorian Wooden Dollhouse||Melissa & Doug Doll Family||Melissa & Doug Road Trip Wooden Toy Car and 4 Poseable Dolls|
|Encourage kids’ desire to 'play house' with these dollhouses and accessories from Melissa & Doug.||Two-story foldable dollhouse comes with 2 flexible wooden play figures and 11 pieces of furniture!||Fully furnished with two movable staircases and five working exterior doors!||Elegant wooden dollhouse with distinctive hand-painted detailing throughout!||Seven poseable people with flexible limbs for unlimited pretend play!||Wooden car with 4 poseable play people. Fits in Hi-Rise Dollhouse garage!|
Going up? Suitable for all 1:12-scale dolls, our newest play house invites pretend-play families to pull into the garage, ride in the elevator, and feel right at home in this modern home. Fresh, gender-neutral colors and patterns add a lively edge to the natural-wood frame, and open sides make it easy to access every room with ease--so it's easy to share the fun with brothers, sisters, and friends! Comes with three play people and 15 pieces of furniture. Also available: Road Trip! Car & Pose-able Passengers Set, custom made to fit the ground-floor garage perfectly.
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
Legal DisclaimerContains small parts. Adult assembly required.
Compare with similar items
Skylar Dollhouse with 20 Pcs Furniture, 4 Dolls and a Pet dog, by Pidoko Kids
Abigail Dollhouse with 54 pcs furniture set, 4 Dolls, and Pet dog - Wooden Doll house
Wooden Wonders Tall Townhome Dollhouse with 16 Pieces of Furniture and 4 Dolls by Imagination Generation
McKinley Dollhouse with 54 pcs furniture, 4 dolls, and Pet dog, Sturdy Wooden Uptown Doll house, by Pidoko Kids
Melissa & Doug Multi-Level Wooden Dollhouse With 19 pcs Furniture
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Pidoko Kids||Pidoko Kids||E-Brands||Pidoko Kids||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||7.25 x 23.25 x 27.75 in||23.75 x 10.2 x 19.3 in||23.6 x 11.8 x 28.9 in||—||23 x 12.4 x 32 in||27.99 x 27.99 x 15.51 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I purchased I was prepared, based on the reviews, that it would take a few hours to put together. Not accurate! It only took my husband 45 minutes.
Zero regrets on this purchase! In fact the grandparents bought the car to go in the garage and additional family members.
UPDATE: 1/11/18 - I wish I never would have spent over $100 on this item. My granddaughter plays with this only occasionally; while visiting yesterday, I see that the red door has fallen off. Terrible workmanship. I'm sick that I bought this. I knew this wasn't an heirloom but come on!
1. One of the screw holes was not drilled out well enough, and I had to re-drill it myself so the screw would fit. Luckily I have a power drill, otherwise I would have been jamming a screwdriver in there trying to clean up the hole.
2. The garage door and beam above it should have come pre-assembled, but didn't. We (meaning my husband, because it took quite a bit of muscle) had to shove them between the vertical beams to put them in place.
3. There were supposed to be long screws and short screws, plus extras. We had no extras, and one short screw was actually a medium length. Luckily, it fit, and we did not lose any screws during assembly.
One note: although it wouldn't shock me if some people really did get pieces that didn't line up (a common complaint among reviewers), I suspect a certain percentage of that can be attributed to not following the directions well enough (certain pieces need to be facing a specific direction).
Overall, it feels sturdy, I like the look of it, my son is enjoying it, and I hope my daughter (just a baby) will enjoy it in the years to come.
My son like the garage option on this house, and I liked that all the space here is used well. I did like the Hape furniture a bit better, but this furniture does what it is meant to do, and of a good quality.
House was easy to put together and took me under an hour with my 2,5 year old and 6mo old "assisting".
My only complaint is that one of the parts came damaged, and now we have a hole in the floor on one of the levels. It was not significant enough to return the whole thing over it.
My son enjoys playing with it, and once my daughter is old enough, it is a good size for them to play together.
- If you've put together a certain Swedish company's flat-pack furniture with a hex wrench, a screwdriver and a healthy does of patience, then this should take you under an hour.
- Use a screwdriver to keep the barrel nuts aligned.
- Use tape to keep them from falling out during assembly. One dropped out three times in a row. I dropped more than three choice phrases afterwards.
- Don't fully tighten the screws until all the floors are in place. I needed the wiggle room to help fit everything properly.
- Sturdy. Good Melissa & Doug wood. This kid needs something beyond plastic and thin fiberboard.
- Someone at the factory was over-zealous with the glue gun. I'll trade imperfect aesthetics for strength.
- Furniture/dolls thus far have survived the (expected) throwing. She's four. "Will it survive a tantrum?" is an honest rating criteria.
- Love the scale. Accommodates many brands of dolls/accessories, none so small that you'll curse losing a tiny chair or worse yet find it (painfully) underfoot in the middle of the night.
- My friends bought this for their kids, and it's held up for years. Hoping for the same results. If not... I'll update the review.