Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Let's Play House Dust! Sweep! Mop! 6-Piece Pretend Play Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-piece cleaning set for hours of pretend play housekeeping
- Includes broom, mop, duster, dust pan, brush, and storage stand
- All pieces durably made and sized for kids
- Dust pan snaps onto all handles
- Sturdy wooden construction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Re-Imagine the Everyday
Re-imagine the everyday and make big imaginations feel right at home with this sturdy, kid-sized cleaning set! Solid wood handles offer top quality for years of playing house and give the set a classic, realistic look. The long-handled broom and handy hand brush have soft bristles to sweep gently over all surfaces. A colorful and fluffy duster features reinforced fibers that won’t fall out, and the durable dustpan snaps onto any of the other handles. All of the pieces have hanging loops to store the pieces on the wooden upright stand, making it easy to clean up after cleanup!
Learn Skills and Build Confidence
Playing house is a great way for kids to develop confidence and responsibility in a playful way! Hands-on pretend play with the Dust! Sweep! Mop! play set helps kids develop fine motor skills, encourages them to get up and moving, and helps foster creativity and imagination. Mimicking everyday chores helps teach responsibility and boosts self-esteem. Kids love playing house independently or using this set alongside adults.
|Melissa & Doug Spray, Squirt & Squeegee Play Set - Pretend Play Cleaning Set||Melissa & Doug Wash, Dry and Iron Play Set - Pretend Play Laundry Cleaning Set||Melissa & Doug Let's Play House Wash and Dry Dish Set (24 pcs)||Melissa & Doug Vacuum Cleaner Play Set||Melissa & Doug Laundry Basket Play Set|
|Give kids the tools they need for good, clean fun with these cleaning sets from Melissa & Doug||At bath time or playtime, kids can keep things sparkling clean with this 9-piece washing set!||Laundry day is extra fun as kids use the wooden washer/dryer, then scrunch and press clothes!||Enhance pretend kitchens with this realistic, food-safe dish set with sponge, drying rack, and more!||Roll over pieces to pick up the “mess” with this wooden 10-piece vacuum cleaner play set!||Spray, measure, and press your way into laundry day chores, made perfect for imaginative play!|
This six-piece play set gives kids all the housekeeping tools they need to keep it clean! Sized just for kids and built to last, the broom, mop, duster, dust pan, and hand brush are comfortable to use and easy to store--just hang them from the sturdy cords onto the included stand for neat, compact storage. (The dust pan can also snap onto any of the handles.) Natural-wood handles add durability and a classic look; bright pops of color keeps lots of fun in the mix!
BySee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A week later I show up to his birthday party with the now wrapped cleaning supplies in hand. Guys, I felt like I was walking into the lion's den where tons of judgey parents would see that I bought my nephew a mop, broom and duster. The shame!!! It came time to open presents and my nephew opens the big box, exposing that instead of dressing like a cowboy or spaceman or soldier, he would instead be playing janitor. The parents remained silent but their eyes spoke loud and clear...
And then the weirdest thing happened. My nephew took out the broom, squealed with joy and immediately began furiously sweeping in a fit of baby happiness. One by one, kids dropped the Nerf guns and toy cars to pick up the duster and mop. WTF is happening. From pauper to prince, I strutted like a peacock, basking in the glow of having "the best gift at the party".
Not going to lie, I can't believe this is a thing or that kids want to play with it but my nephew seemed ecstatic and that's all I was going for so 5 stars!
* I got this set, for my 14-month-old granddaughter. I get to keep her Monday through Friday during school hours. Her mommy, my daughter teaches middle school science.
* This summer she is going to be cleaning the school and will be taking my granddaughter with her most of the time.
* We decided to get her some kind of a set, to see if she was interested and to keep her from wandering. She loves this sad.
* I had it out of the box and the pieces hanging on the rack when she got here at 7 AM this morning. She immediately went to them and selected the mop.
* If it had been wet she would have got some real cleaning done.
* During the day she has taken each of the pieces off and used them to the best of her 14 month old ability.
* They do have a piece of thin rope/thick twine that hangs them on hooks at the top of the storage stand. She’s not good about getting them back on but she can sure get them off.
* This product description says for age 36 months and up. She is well under 36 month, however, it is working for her.
* About the wooden set. Outstanding. This is genuine, sanded smoothly, wood. Even the pole stand is sanded wood.
* The mop is an actual rag mop that I could use inside. Even the broom and dust pan are totally usable.
* This is a fantastic set. Made exceptionally well.
* This will last for years. And I am so glad ibecause she has a baby brother on the way. Yay.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
Everything is also very well made, everything is "standing up" to my son who thinks he is a rockstar.