Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad
Style: Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad|Change

on October 25, 2016
This is the best set ever! I bought them for Christmas but of course seeing as it came with 4 packs I figured I should test one out right? ;)

I decided to use a glue stick and glue each scene onto cardboard sheets from boxes I had around the house, then tr the edges with a box cutter. I find it a LOT easier then flipping through a pad all of the time. Then on the back I duck taped some plastic binder folders which stores the stickers for each scene perfect so they don't get lost and mixed up. It was a bit putsy to do but I know this will help the product last for years, maybe decades! My 22 month old is loving this!

I will add pictures to show how you can make this product last longer.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 30, 2016
You can't go wrong with Melissa & Doug toys. Surprisingly enough this reusable sticker book much like the old Colorforms we had as children can be enjoyed by either boys or girls. The book offers many different pages of rooms within a house along with pages of peel off reusable colorform like stickers for inside the rooms. Your children will love to decorate the rooms...take the rooms apart and start over. So much fun. I even enjoyed playing with it with the kiddies.
on June 8, 2016
I was first introduced to these reusable sticker pads by my granddaughter's speech therapist. My granddaughter really seemed to love using them and they were a great tool in getting her to name objects. I purchased a bundle for home use and we continue to play with them. I like the fact that while fairies and princesses are included in the bundle, she is also exposed to farm animals and dinosaurs. The best part is that they can be used over and over again and they don't stick to my walls or furniture. If they get dirty, just use water to wash them off and they are good as new again! I have saved several pads for our upcoming vacation since I think they will be a great travel toy in the car.
VINE VOICEon May 20, 2015
I am totally sold on Melissa & Doug toys now. This is our third toy and another top favorite in our house. I wish I would have found this brand before spending so much money on other toys. These are super re-usable and re-stick very easy!! I used the older colorforms when I was little and these are just like them but better. This thing is HUGE! I thought it was going to be more portable, but that is my fault for not reading the dimensions. I ripped out the pages of stickers and kept the scenes in the binding. We put the sticker sheets in a bag so my daughter can take them out and spread them on the floor to find the ones she wants. She loves pointing to new ones for me to tell her what everything is. She is 2 with a speech delay so anything that gets her motivated to try to talk is a huge win in our house and these work wonders!!! She happily puts a scene together and then actually enjoys taking it all apart and finding the spots for the stickers on their sheets. She will even hand me stickers so I can put them on a scene where they should be. For example, a blender on the kitchen counter instead of upside-down on the sofa. LOL! We have tons of fun with this, and despite being large we take it out to restaurants with us and she will happily sit through a whole meal with it! Much nicer than I expected, especially for the price!!!
on May 7, 2014
If I hand this to my daughter, I know she'll be happy for a while. She is five years old and received this as a birthday present. She lays on my bed and rearranges all the furniture, makes up stories about the children and what they are doing, and will both decorate "seriously" and then put the sprinkler and pool in the house with a giggle. The stickers are very resilient and easy to remove AFTER you have taken them off of the original paper they come on. I only had to help with the first peel, after that, my daughter has had an easy time of it. We love Melissa and Doug products, and we will be getting more of their wonderful sticker books.
on October 5, 2015
Such a fun, inexpensive way to keep my four year old entertained! She LOVES these sticker sets from Melissa and Doug, so every now and then I add one to my Amazon order. I never regret it! She will play with them for hours, designing rooms, being silly (a toilet in the living room?!?!??!) and creating personalities and names for all the sticker people.

Also- this set is reusable stickers- they remind me of Colorforms from when I was a kid!
on October 24, 2017
I bought this for a 4 year old and I this there is just too much to it for that age, or at least for my child. There are a lot of stickers. I had to really keep track when this was played with so I've put it up for awhile til she gets older.
on June 6, 2017
I always loved stickers as a kid so I couldn't resist buying this for my 3 year old. It kept her busy for quite a while and she really enjoyed it even though she didn't understand where to put the stickers to form a picture. I'm sure older girls would enjoy it even more!
on May 16, 2015
We have a few of the Melissa & Doug reusable sticker pads, and I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Loves: The sticker pads definitely encourage creative play. There are dozens and dozens of stickers and five sheets to place them on. It's hard to get tired of it since there are so many sticker options. And kids really love this activity. And it's reeeally inexpensive for a M&D-caliber toy/activity.

Hates: After playing with the sticker pad just three or four times, the sheets all came loose from the binding. So now we just keep all the "scenes" and the sticker pages in a big messy stack. I've thought about punching holes in the sheets and putting them in a binder, but the size is awkward and I worry the pages would tear. Also, while the "stickers" stick well to the scene pages, they don't reattach very easily to the pages they came on, which makes starting over and cleaning it up not very fun. And with so many stickers, they end up all over the house. A mother's worst nightmare.
on December 31, 2014
I bought three of these and would recommend them. (well, I bought two and got one free during one of Amazon's promotions, so look out for that offer to come back around maybe) Fun for the kids and me! 😉Pretty good quality and lots of sticker options. These are not traditional stickers but the vinyl pieces that come off and on repeatedly so you can use them over and over and create many different scenes. The pages of one that we bought did get pulled apart but that actually makes it easier to put the stickers on the right scene in my opinion rather than having to flip back-and forth. (all the stickers are on the first few pages and then all of the scenes are together as the last few pages. Would've been nice if they had done one page of stickers to go with a scene then another page of stickers to go with the next scene etc. alternating, but I suppose it would make putting the booklet together more complicated for M&D perhaps. (?) For reference my children are 3 1/2. And I think they will continue to enjoy this for years.