Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad
Style: Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad|Change

on October 25, 2016
This is the best set ever! I bought them for Christmas but of course seeing as it came with 4 packs I figured I should test one out right? ;)

I decided to use a glue stick and glue each scene onto cardboard sheets from boxes I had around the house, then tr the edges with a box cutter. I find it a LOT easier then flipping through a pad all of the time. Then on the back I duck taped some plastic binder folders which stores the stickers for each scene perfect so they don't get lost and mixed up. It was a bit putsy to do but I know this will help the product last for years, maybe decades! My 22 month old is loving this!

I will add pictures to show how you can make this product last longer.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 3, 2016
I bought these for my 4 and 5yr old daughters for Christmas. They absolutely LOVE stickers but I do NOT love having to scrape and scrub them off our furniture, walls, wood floors, windows, etc. These REUSABLE stickers have given me my sanity back! They are my daughters' favorite new activity. They love using them on the scene pages included in the books and also on their mirror and windows. The stickers themselves are very durable and easily repositioned on those surfaces for endless configurations/scenes. When they are finished playing, the stickers are easily removed and replaced back in their books for the next time. We do have furry pets so the stickers don't adhere as well if they've gotten hair, dust, etc. on them but a quick swipe with a wet wipe(I use antibacterial wipes) makes them good as new again. Having to wipe each of them off when they get 'dirty' is also working as an incentive for my daughters to NOT try to put them on our furniture, walls, floors, etc. The wide variety of stickers holds their attention and keeps expanding their imagination which is a great alternative to screen time :) I absolutely recommend these activity books.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 5, 2016
This product review is for Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad. I got this for my daughter who turned 6 in November. She loves stickers and I love that these are the reusable type that don't stick to my walls or hardwood flooring:) It comes with 5 different background pages to decorate and 175 clingy stickers that you can reuse as many times as you want. Very nice quality and very entertaining for my 6 year old as well as my 9 year old. I am very happy with this product and would recommend.
on September 3, 2017
I can't say enough about these sticker pads. I love that the stickers are the vinyl kind that won't stay permanently affixed to any surface. They are great for car rides, rainy day activities, etc. The book pages are large enough where kids can place lots of stickers. And you can't beat the price. I've bought a couple extras to keep on hand for random "surprise" gifts since they have such a variety of styles for both boys and girls.
on August 30, 2016
You can't go wrong with Melissa & Doug toys. Surprisingly enough this reusable sticker book much like the old Colorforms we had as children can be enjoyed by either boys or girls. The book offers many different pages of rooms within a house along with pages of peel off reusable colorform like stickers for inside the rooms. Your children will love to decorate the rooms...take the rooms apart and start over. So much fun. I even enjoyed playing with it with the kiddies.
on June 8, 2016
I was first introduced to these reusable sticker pads by my granddaughter's speech therapist. My granddaughter really seemed to love using them and they were a great tool in getting her to name objects. I purchased a bundle for home use and we continue to play with them. I like the fact that while fairies and princesses are included in the bundle, she is also exposed to farm animals and dinosaurs. The best part is that they can be used over and over again and they don't stick to my walls or furniture. If they get dirty, just use water to wash them off and they are good as new again! I have saved several pads for our upcoming vacation since I think they will be a great travel toy in the car.
on March 1, 2016
If your little loves stickers, they will LOVE the Melissa & Doug Reusable sticker pads. My son 8 yrs old & twin daughters 4 yrs LOVE their reuseable sticker pads that they have at their grandparents. Every time they visit they ask to play with their "stickies". They LOVE it so much that I purchased the Play House Reusable sticker pad for a friend that just became a big sister. It's always nice for the big sibling to receive something when the new baby is getting all the gifts and this will give her something to do when mom and dad are busy with the new baby. I expect that I will be purchasing many reuseable sticker pads as gifts in the future, kids LOVE it!!
VINE VOICEon May 20, 2015
I am totally sold on Melissa & Doug toys now. This is our third toy and another top favorite in our house. I wish I would have found this brand before spending so much money on other toys. These are super re-usable and re-stick very easy!! I used the older colorforms when I was little and these are just like them but better. This thing is HUGE! I thought it was going to be more portable, but that is my fault for not reading the dimensions. I ripped out the pages of stickers and kept the scenes in the binding. We put the sticker sheets in a bag so my daughter can take them out and spread them on the floor to find the ones she wants. She loves pointing to new ones for me to tell her what everything is. She is 2 with a speech delay so anything that gets her motivated to try to talk is a huge win in our house and these work wonders!!! She happily puts a scene together and then actually enjoys taking it all apart and finding the spots for the stickers on their sheets. She will even hand me stickers so I can put them on a scene where they should be. For example, a blender on the kitchen counter instead of upside-down on the sofa. LOL! We have tons of fun with this, and despite being large we take it out to restaurants with us and she will happily sit through a whole meal with it! Much nicer than I expected, especially for the price!!!
on May 7, 2014
If I hand this to my daughter, I know she'll be happy for a while. She is five years old and received this as a birthday present. She lays on my bed and rearranges all the furniture, makes up stories about the children and what they are doing, and will both decorate "seriously" and then put the sprinkler and pool in the house with a giggle. The stickers are very resilient and easy to remove AFTER you have taken them off of the original paper they come on. I only had to help with the first peel, after that, my daughter has had an easy time of it. We love Melissa and Doug products, and we will be getting more of their wonderful sticker books.
on October 5, 2015
Such a fun, inexpensive way to keep my four year old entertained! She LOVES these sticker sets from Melissa and Doug, so every now and then I add one to my Amazon order. I never regret it! She will play with them for hours, designing rooms, being silly (a toilet in the living room?!?!??!) and creating personalities and names for all the sticker people.

Also- this set is reusable stickers- they remind me of Colorforms from when I was a kid!