Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad
Style: Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad|Change

on October 25, 2016
This is the best set ever! I bought them for Christmas but of course seeing as it came with 4 packs I figured I should test one out right? ;)

I decided to use a glue stick and glue each scene onto cardboard sheets from boxes I had around the house, then tr the edges with a box cutter. I find it a LOT easier then flipping through a pad all of the time. Then on the back I duck taped some plastic binder folders which stores the stickers for each scene perfect so they don't get lost and mixed up. It was a bit putsy to do but I know this will help the product last for years, maybe decades! My 22 month old is loving this!

I will add pictures to show how you can make this product last longer.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
61 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2013
I am a speech-language pathologist and I purchased this for my 3-year-old cousin who loves reusable sticker books. When we started playing with it, I realized wow. What an awesome product for kids working on vocabulary, basic concepts, categorization, and following directions. I am ordering one for my students who have these language goals. How cool!
49 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2016
I bought these for my 4 and 5yr old daughters for Christmas. They absolutely LOVE stickers but I do NOT love having to scrape and scrub them off our furniture, walls, wood floors, windows, etc. These REUSABLE stickers have given me my sanity back! They are my daughters' favorite new activity. They love using them on the scene pages included in the books and also on their mirror and windows. The stickers themselves are very durable and easily repositioned on those surfaces for endless configurations/scenes. When they are finished playing, the stickers are easily removed and replaced back in their books for the next time. We do have furry pets so the stickers don't adhere as well if they've gotten hair, dust, etc. on them but a quick swipe with a wet wipe(I use antibacterial wipes) makes them good as new again. Having to wipe each of them off when they get 'dirty' is also working as an incentive for my daughters to NOT try to put them on our furniture, walls, floors, etc. The wide variety of stickers holds their attention and keeps expanding their imagination which is a great alternative to screen time :) I absolutely recommend these activity books.
3 people found this helpful
on July 21, 2016
These reusable sticker pads are FANTASTIC! I HIGHLY recommend them for children 2-12 yrs old. If your child is younger than the recommended age of 3, adult supervision is required as the plastic stickers (similar to colorforms) could be a choking hazard. My 2 yr old grand daughter doesn't put things in her mouth so I can allow her to play with limited supervision. It is easier for younger children to place the larger stickers.

Each individual package comes with 5 background scenes made of thicker cardboard and 5 sheets of reusable stickers. (See the detailed images to see the variety of stickers included). Each package can be mixed and matched and will provide hours of fun! You may want to attach the back grounds to a heavier card board backing to prevent them from being bent but is not necessary. You can remove the back ground pads and sticker pages from the package. I recommend being careful when removing the pages from the pad or the page may tear where it attaches to the adhesive at the top. (I remove each page as a first step when opening the package.

You can use this product to teach vocabulary, shapes, colors, following directions, motor skills, and imagination. The selection of different themes is amazing! We own the habitat package, the fairy package, the dress up package, the playhouse package and the princess castle play sets and I WILL be purchasing MORE! These are the perfect choice for presents as they come individually wrapped within the 4 pack so they could be separated creating 4 different presents. I play to purchase additional 4 packs to keep on hand for this very reason. Perfect for surprise invitations to birthday parties! There are sets for boys as well as girls and many are appropriate for BOTH genders. I LOVE Melissa and Doug products and these are very fun to play with.
review imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2016
If your little loves stickers, they will LOVE the Melissa & Doug Reusable sticker pads. My son 8 yrs old & twin daughters 4 yrs LOVE their reuseable sticker pads that they have at their grandparents. Every time they visit they ask to play with their "stickies". They LOVE it so much that I purchased the Play House Reusable sticker pad for a friend that just became a big sister. It's always nice for the big sibling to receive something when the new baby is getting all the gifts and this will give her something to do when mom and dad are busy with the new baby. I expect that I will be purchasing many reuseable sticker pads as gifts in the future, kids LOVE it!!
2 people found this helpful
on May 16, 2015
We have a few of the Melissa & Doug reusable sticker pads, and I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Loves: The sticker pads definitely encourage creative play. There are dozens and dozens of stickers and five sheets to place them on. It's hard to get tired of it since there are so many sticker options. And kids really love this activity. And it's reeeally inexpensive for a M&D-caliber toy/activity.

Hates: After playing with the sticker pad just three or four times, the sheets all came loose from the binding. So now we just keep all the "scenes" and the sticker pages in a big messy stack. I've thought about punching holes in the sheets and putting them in a binder, but the size is awkward and I worry the pages would tear. Also, while the "stickers" stick well to the scene pages, they don't reattach very easily to the pages they came on, which makes starting over and cleaning it up not very fun. And with so many stickers, they end up all over the house. A mother's worst nightmare.
on September 3, 2017
I can't say enough about these sticker pads. I love that the stickers are the vinyl kind that won't stay permanently affixed to any surface. They are great for car rides, rainy day activities, etc. The book pages are large enough where kids can place lots of stickers. And you can't beat the price. I've bought a couple extras to keep on hand for random "surprise" gifts since they have such a variety of styles for both boys and girls.
VINE VOICEon May 20, 2015
I am totally sold on Melissa & Doug toys now. This is our third toy and another top favorite in our house. I wish I would have found this brand before spending so much money on other toys. These are super re-usable and re-stick very easy!! I used the older colorforms when I was little and these are just like them but better. This thing is HUGE! I thought it was going to be more portable, but that is my fault for not reading the dimensions. I ripped out the pages of stickers and kept the scenes in the binding. We put the sticker sheets in a bag so my daughter can take them out and spread them on the floor to find the ones she wants. She loves pointing to new ones for me to tell her what everything is. She is 2 with a speech delay so anything that gets her motivated to try to talk is a huge win in our house and these work wonders!!! She happily puts a scene together and then actually enjoys taking it all apart and finding the spots for the stickers on their sheets. She will even hand me stickers so I can put them on a scene where they should be. For example, a blender on the kitchen counter instead of upside-down on the sofa. LOL! We have tons of fun with this, and despite being large we take it out to restaurants with us and she will happily sit through a whole meal with it! Much nicer than I expected, especially for the price!!!
on December 31, 2014
I bought three of these and would recommend them. (well, I bought two and got one free during one of Amazon's promotions, so look out for that offer to come back around maybe) Fun for the kids and me! 😉Pretty good quality and lots of sticker options. These are not traditional stickers but the vinyl pieces that come off and on repeatedly so you can use them over and over and create many different scenes. The pages of one that we bought did get pulled apart but that actually makes it easier to put the stickers on the right scene in my opinion rather than having to flip back-and forth. (all the stickers are on the first few pages and then all of the scenes are together as the last few pages. Would've been nice if they had done one page of stickers to go with a scene then another page of stickers to go with the next scene etc. alternating, but I suppose it would make putting the booklet together more complicated for M&D perhaps. (?) For reference my children are 3 1/2. And I think they will continue to enjoy this for years.
on February 20, 2012
This is the cutest game EVER!
it is like the old school 'colorforms' where they are plastic like, not just a plain old sticker, they are actually quite durable!
I got this for my son and even tho I think it is geared towards girls he loves putting the dog bowl next to the dog house and the puppy all in the same area, it teaches them continuity and what a lot of the objects are, we also play hide and seek, where we fill page with items then i take one away when he's not looking and he has to remember what is missing..ie the clock or a chair etc...
I am ordering all the different styles of these right now!! there is a dinosaur one he'll die for! let me know if there are others i am missing!
Melissa and Doug toys are awesome but this one takes the cake!
62 people found this helpful