Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 12, 2016
I bought this for my one year old who really likes other babies. So far she loves poking it's eyes lol. The doll itself is very cute and of good quality. It's the perfect size for a younger toddler to carry around.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2016
I got this sweet doll as a gift for a 3 year old girl. She came beautifully presented in a box, perfect for a gift. She has the sweetest face of any baby doll I've ever seen. My younger son has the Melissa and Doug Brianna Doll, so I knew the excellent quality of the Melissa and Doug dolls. EXCELLENT! I knew that the 3 year old girl I was buying for would absolutely fall in love with this adorable, precious baby Jenna Doll. Her eyes close when she lies down and she can suck her thumb or or the pacifier she comes with. She would be wonderful with the Melissa and Doug diaper set or the feeding set. Hands down, the best baby doll around. Way to go Melissa and Doug!
11 people found this helpful
on December 25, 2012
I was debating between this doll and the Corolle. I was so afraid that the scent would not be pleasant from some reviews. I went ahead and ordered this anyway and am completely happy! Smaller which is perfect for my almost 2 year old, but my son who is 3 loves it too. Sits up nicely which is a plus for the shopping cart we have. Smell is light- like baby powder (I am already sensitive to smell, but being pregnant even more so now). Not sure what others are complaining about. No bad smell on my daughter either from it- I actually expected to deal with some sort of bad smell, but seriously, nothing bad. Also, if I spent $20 more on a doll this small, I would of been upset. Too high of a price tag for a doll of this size- $15 is right on. The You & Me clothes are perfect and the pacifier fits as well (Toys R Us). Baby is a lot cuter than many I have seen and the body is sturdier than most in stores while still being soft. If you like to over investigate like me, save your time and just go for it- nothing to lose for this small of a price tag and free shopping. Wish they had a boy version or another doll that looked different so I could buy more.
190 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 12, 2016
My 3-year-old has had the Jenna doll for a year. Jenna is cuter than a lot of dolls in stores. It has a soft body and is smaller which is good for a little child. I had no problem with a smell - very light. My dau is not really "into" dolls, it turns out, so she takes Jenna for a walk around the house in the stroller occasionally. I guess the excitement wore off quickly, but that is a personal decision for each child. Jenna's clothes are difficult to put back on. The hat stays on for about 5 seconds before my dau takes it off. She can also get the sleeper off without too much trouble and finds it entertaining, so I spend too much time dressing poor, cold Jenna. Nice enough doll, but I would probably design her with a permanent underlayer of clothes - maybe sleeper/pj's? - and an outer layer of "street clothes." If you don't mind dressing Jenna or seeing her with just her skin-colored fabric torso, this is a nice doll.
on January 31, 2018
This is such a nice simple doll. My 2 1/2 year old loves her. She wheels her around in the baby stroller. Her eyes shut when the baby is laid down. It's so much fun watching my daughter play with this doll and pretend to feed her. The quality of the doll is very good, consistent with the Melissa and Doug brand. She's also a very nice size for a 2 year old to play with. My daughter also has a Baby Alive doll, which is larger and heavier. She seems to have an easier time playing with the Melissa and Doug doll than the larger Baby Alive doll.
on November 16, 2016
We bought this for my daughter when she was 15 months she is now 4 and the doll has been a favorite toy of hers. The size is a perfect size for a toddler or young girl. The doll has held up very well. I only wish they sold clothes for this doll. Now that my daughter is older I think she would enjoy dressing the doll and I have struggled to find the right size of clothing.
6 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2018
I got “Baby Jenna” for my daughter for her 3rd birthday. It was love at first sight! That was over a year ago and out of all the dolls she has now (probably 10) it’s still her favorite doll! It’s the sweetest, softest little doll! My daughter takes her EVERYWHERE and sleeps with her every night. It is smaller than most dolls, but it’s the perfect size for little hands (1 to 6 year-olds). She can suck her thumb (right thumb only) which is perfect because my daughter sucks her thumb. She came with a pacifier, too, that stays put in her mouth after you put it in. She also came with a diaper that my daughter loves to take off and on. Her pretty blue eyes close when she lays down. I love Melissa & Doug toys and this is by far my favorite! My only complaint is that her little hat doesn’t stay on very long-it falls off easily. Also, after a year her outfit has gotten just a little ragged (but not falling apart) and it’s hard to find other clothes that fit her. I also got the “Melissa & Doug Doll Feeding and Changing Accessories - Bib, Bag, Diaper, Wipes, Utensils, Bottles”. Those items are great for this doll. We also have a stroller and a shopping cart she likes to push her around in. All in all, this is the perfect little doll for a young child! You’ll love it too!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 21, 2018
This is my daughter’s very favorite thing to play with for 2 years now, it was her first baby doll at 1 year old and it was so well loved we’ve replaced it once (she has no idea) she sleeps with it every single night. She has other baby dolls but this is just perfect size, and feel. Our daughter will be 3 in a couple weeks and it’s still her favorite thing she owns! Will buy another to keep on standby!
on January 25, 2018
We were looking for a realistic plastic doll that would work for a chemical-sensitive child (we may be hunting for a non-existent thing?!!?). The rep at Melissa and Doug assured us this product does not contain any harmful chemicals, even though it is PVC. We took a chance and bought it. Unfortunately it has an extremely strong perfumey baby powder smell!! The tag says not to submerse for washing, so I tried giving it a good cleaning with hand sanitizing wipes that will take the smell of onion off my hands. No luck ridding the scent on this thing!! Totally not usable for us!! Another, minor but annoying feature... the baby cap comes off very easily but is tricky to put back on (even for an adult), which my little one was constantly asking me to do (in the 24 hrs we kept the doll). Had hoped this would be a doll we liked, but just not the case. (The other doll we purchased and have been much happier with is the Manhattan Toy Wee Baby doll. No odor. No PVC. Not the same "realistic face" but our little one still definitely loves her baby.)
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 21, 2018
I got this for my 1yr old granddaughter for Christmas and I think it's super cute, especially with her name embroidered on the outfit. I love Mellisa and Doug products because they're great quality that last longer than their competitors. The reason I took off a star is because while I realize it had to be taken out of its packaging to personalize, they really could have done a better job at repackaging it.. The doll didn't even have the outfit put completely back on and the box was in shambles.