Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 9, 2018
My 3 year old twins use these all time. It keeps them occupied long enough for me to sit down and drink a cup of coffee at least. They do love dressing them up in the different outfits and honestly it gets them to use their imaginations. It reminds me of the paper dolls I used to play with as a kid except way better.
on February 13, 2018
My two year old has a speech delay and has had trouble learning his body parts and proper identification of clothing & acessories. This toy has been wonderful for teaching him. The career themes hold his interest; and there are lots of different expressive & receptive questions I can ask. Quality toy from M&D!
on July 26, 2017
Cute set, can't really mix and match though. I wish the doll himself was also magnetic on the back. Wood seems to be high quality and resilient. Comes with a boy in his underwear and then 6 different outfits.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 3, 2018
the best
on January 28, 2018
Awesome. Reminiscent of paper dolls from my youth. Kids will love this.
on February 8, 2018
My 2 year old loves the Joey Magnets. Very colorful, durable and loads of fun.
on February 15, 2018
A good solid toy of little fingers. I just wish the box had come with a lid.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 13, 2014
1. I purchase something similar for my girls. They loved it and played with it for hours and years! It was one of their favorite things to do. It was so worth it! I recommend it to anyone!
2. This one Im sure will get many hours of use also BUT It has no cover. The previous ones had a slide in wooden cover that kept the pieces inside when it was time to put them away. These current ones are constantly falling out or end up missing for a while. Really needs a cover.
3 ABOUT THE COMPANY;The blue tray that the items get stored in, the top piece of wood that frames it was broken in two but still connected to the corners. It was packed by itself in a box at least 5 times larger than it or more with only one big air bag placed on top of it. You could here it sliding all around. I wasn't surprised it was broken. I called to request a replacement they said they had no more. I requested the company information were they got it they said they couldn't give it to me. They said I needed to return it and they would refund my money. It was beyond close to the date that I needed it. I glued it together. NOT IMPRESSED with the company at all!
As for the Item itself It is great toy. It shows all children what they can be when they grow up and uses imaginative play. Also good for boys who generally are given action figure hero's that fight and kill in the name of "Goodguys"
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon February 14, 2010
I got this for my grandson because his sister was getting girl magnetic dress-up toys and I knew he would want to play dress-up too. These are good quality and great fun! I can't think of any negatives. I recommend them for girls OR boys. They teach coordination, encourage sharing, provide good role models, and teach how to make decisions about clothing choices. Excellent fun! Good value.
on March 15, 2011
We have loved all the different Melissa and Doug toys and thought this would be just as fantastic. Our 3 yr old toddler just doesn't get the idea of "dressing" up Joey. We have pulled this toy out several times and he only wants to sort the clothes into the different bins.

One thing we are disappointed about is the lack of a lid :( There are SO many little pieces and it would have been nice if M & D had created a built-in lid for the box, instead we had to buy a plastic container to hold them all.

Product will be durable, as all M & D toys have been for us, so I am sure that our son will 'grow into' it a little more.