Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 389 reviews
on April 18, 2017
Great to see a product using boys for dress-up. However I wish Melissa & Doug would provide a top or case for their products. I have to store the pieces in a plastic zip-lock bag. I would pay more for one with storage.
on November 19, 2016
Our grandson loves this dress up set. He plays with along with his other toys. This is made really thick just for boys.
on October 29, 2016
My grandson loves Joey!
on February 28, 2017
We love this set. My son enjoys playing dress-up with his sister, and loves her magnetic princess dolls, and also loves to carefully set out and then put on his clothes in the morning. I thought this would be a fun toy for him, and I greatly underestimated how much he would love it. He would take it everywhere if he could. We have lost a piece already, and part of the reason is because the set is poorly packaged. There is no good storage option other than to take it out of its beautiful wooden box and place it in something that actually closes. What you see is what you get - there is no functional cover on this box. It is wrapped in plastic, and as soon as that's removed, that's it. But that is my only complaint about this toy! The pieces are well-made, and durable. The magnets are strong. We have had no problem getting them to stick and stay, even during vigorous play time. Because all the "shirts" are different sizes, as well as all the pants and shoes, it's difficult to impossible to mix and match certain outfits - your only option really is to put the outfits on as shown, with a few exceptions.
on December 22, 2010
I bought this for a relative to give my daughter for Christmas and she loves it! She has some of the other Melissa and Doug magnetic dress-up sets and loves those too but is really a tomboy at heart so this is right up her alley. This toy builds fine motor skills and allows the child to be creative at the same time. The parts seem to be durable too.

My only gripe is that there is no 'lid' for the box they come in. After you take off the plastic packaging the top is just open and able to be spilled easily. I've not found a better way to easily store them with all of their pieces in an organized fashion, especially when you have more than one set.

Overall a great toy though! They are really like a modern-day, more durable version of paper dolls.
on December 21, 2016
So few boy "dress up" toys.......Love these for imagination besides all the stereotypical boy things.....fighting, cars, etc....
on June 15, 2014
My three year old loves this toy. The outfits are easy to change and fit together well. The stand for the doll is easy enough for my son to do by himself.

The only improvement I wish they would make is for storage. The box is well separated but there is no top for the box. I am going to have to buy a new box to store this in.
on October 28, 2016
After my daughter received her wooden dolls and my son liked them...I was happy Melissa & Doug made a set for boys!! It's a great toy!!
on June 5, 2016
Great toy for boys and girls who like to dress up dolls. There are some small pieces so you need to keep away from kids who may put things in their mouth.
on February 5, 2017
Melissa & Doug products are made of wood and are durable and long lasting. Worth paying a little more for!