Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 9, 2018
My 3 year old twins use these all time. It keeps them occupied long enough for me to sit down and drink a cup of coffee at least. They do love dressing them up in the different outfits and honestly it gets them to use their imaginations. It reminds me of the paper dolls I used to play with as a kid except way better.
on August 11, 2017
This was a gift to a young boy who loved it. Spent many hours playing with it-even experimented by putting the Friedman's hat on the policeMan,etc. Very happy .
on February 28, 2017
We love this set. My son enjoys playing dress-up with his sister, and loves her magnetic princess dolls, and also loves to carefully set out and then put on his clothes in the morning. I thought this would be a fun toy for him, and I greatly underestimated how much he would love it. He would take it everywhere if he could. We have lost a piece already, and part of the reason is because the set is poorly packaged. There is no good storage option other than to take it out of its beautiful wooden box and place it in something that actually closes. What you see is what you get - there is no functional cover on this box. It is wrapped in plastic, and as soon as that's removed, that's it. But that is my only complaint about this toy! The pieces are well-made, and durable. The magnets are strong. We have had no problem getting them to stick and stay, even during vigorous play time. Because all the "shirts" are different sizes, as well as all the pants and shoes, it's difficult to impossible to mix and match certain outfits - your only option really is to put the outfits on as shown, with a few exceptions.
4 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2018
My two year old has a speech delay and has had trouble learning his body parts and proper identification of clothing & acessories. This toy has been wonderful for teaching him. The career themes hold his interest; and there are lots of different expressive & receptive questions I can ask. Quality toy from M&D!
on December 21, 2016
So few boy "dress up" toys.......Love these for imagination besides all the stereotypical boy things.....fighting, cars, etc....
2 people found this helpful
on May 11, 2018
I cannot rant and Rave and enough about Melissa & Doug toys. I bought this for an Easter gift for my son 2 years ago and he still loves this toy. it's also very sturdy cause it's made out of wood
on February 20, 2018
There is a lot of wear on the magnetic clothes after only a couple of times playing. Also, I wish you could mix and match the outfits. I love Melissa and Doug toys, but this is not my favorite. My 2 year old likes to play with it, but it does not hold his attention and he is frustrated that the clothes cannot be mismatched.
on April 6, 2018
Good idea, but kids don't play with it for long. I did like that this was a boy, as most are girls.
on June 5, 2016
Great toy for boys and girls who like to dress up dolls. There are some small pieces so you need to keep away from kids who may put things in their mouth.
on June 1, 2017
Nice puzzle with storage box. Cute.