Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 423 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on January 15, 2016
I bought these paint brushes for my daughter when she was two years old. The bulb-like handles are good for babies and toddlers who can't correctly grip a normal paintbrush. They're nice and fat for their little hands to grasp. They come in four different colors (red, yellow, blue, and green) but they're all the same brush. The brush tip is thick, which is good for little ones. My daughter had a set of four watercolors in these same four colors, so because she was too little to know to rinse her brush before she dipped it in another color, mixing colors accidentally, I taught her to use the green brush when she wanted green paint, blue when she wanted blue, etc. Now she's three and has been gripping paintbrushes and pencils correctly so we don't use these anymore. They are going to be given away to her two-year-old cousin. These brushes have held up well in the year we have had them. I haven't had any problem with them. The handles haven't cracked or broken. The brush hairs haven't fallen out or broken. The paint has rinsed out of them well. You can stand these brushes up on their ends, which is great for keeping the tabletop clean when there is paint on the brushes. It also keeps them from rolling away. We used these brushes with Crayola watercolors and paints, and with those products, they have worked perfectly.
on October 17, 2016
These jumbo paint brushes are made of a lightweight durable plastic. They feature colorful easy-grip wand like handles. The brush tips are large and sturdy for optimal coverage. They rinse clean easily. Even the packaging is well made and great for storage!
All in all, another inexpensive quality product by Melissa & Doug :)
Highly recommend these for the young aspiring artists! Happy painting!! 🎨
on April 3, 2017
I bought the paint brush set for my 3 year old niece. Since she is not interested in dolls or pretend play, I figured this set along with some paints would be the best option. When she opened her gift, she screamed in excitement. So, she must approve right? :)

I will be buying some for my two year daughter as it would create a wonderful learning opportunity!
on May 7, 2017
Easy to use and perfect for those little hands that are still learning thier fine motor skills! Also very durable.
on April 1, 2017
My son is 4 years old, but these seem to be designed for younger children. My son lost interest after using once. And I made a mistake that I thought I can pour paint on the handles of those brushes. But those are just design....bummer.
on June 15, 2017
Bought these brushes for my two year old little sister and now, I can't get her to stop painting! 10/10 would definitely recommend for your little one! My sister actually hated painting before I got her these brushes because other kid's paint brushes were too hard for her to hold in her small hands, so they would slip and she would mess up and get so upset! The large handles let her easily grasp the brushes and now she can paint confidently and happily. The fact that the handles are colorful is also great-she matches the paints she uses to the brushes and it's a wonderful educational exercise.
She's not the only one that loves the brushes-they are so easy for me to wash! The paint comes off so easily, even if I don't wash them right away. It makes paint clean up much less frustrating and they dry fast too.
Great gift for any small child! Can't wait to try other Melissa & Doug products.
on November 18, 2016
This set is absolute garbage. After using and washing one brush, ALL OF THE HAIR FELL OUT. ALL AT ONCE. I am not even kidding. I don't even think I've ever posted a one star review. This is absolutely ridiculous, horrible quality. Could not be more disappointed.
on March 16, 2016
Easy for my LO to grip even at 1yo. Easy to use and EASY TO WASH! Haha! I was worried about that one the most. The bristles pick up the paint really well so that one dip into the paint lasts a long time on paper. Also I personally like how smooth the wood is. Another little perk is that the case it comes in doubles really nicely as a storage for the brushes so after I've washed and dried the brushes I just put them back in their original packaging. Always makes it seem like new when I get them out again :)
on September 20, 2017
We love M&D. These are great for my daughter. She doesn't have to worry about not being able to hold them. They're large at the bottom and the brush is huge! It makes it much easier for her little hand to grip!
on April 16, 2017
My 2-year-old daughter loves these brushes! They're sturdy and fun to use. The handles are great for her little hands and she gets a good grasp of it. The bristles are strong enough to bear those super excited toddler strokes, but also soft enough to spread the paint nicely. I also love how the handles are big enough for the brushes to stand upright and avoid unnecessary mess. And they're really easy to clean too - just run some water through the bristles and rub a little, if needed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.