Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 209 reviews
on July 21, 2016
My 2 year old likes this item. The only thing I would change about it is the box. It would be nice to have a box with a lid (such as the box that holds the Melissa and Doug magnetic letters) so that the pieces don't fall out when it is not in use.
on July 13, 2017
Was a perfect birthday gift for a 2 year old niece!
on August 18, 2013
I am writing another excellent review On Melissa & Doug's products! This time It is the Dress-up for Maggie Leigh ! The way these are made They are so easy to play with (especially their Little hands) It is so clever & although the Paper-Dolls in the Books that You cut out were Cheaper The also fall apart so quick! So Disappointing :- ( ... These are great,You do not get the color coming out on their hands & It is Fun to watch Them as They use Their "imaginations"to change their outfits..I would make a small suggestion ! The boxes They come are in are not deep enough to store all the pieces in the sets.Even something like a child's size Shoes Box would work ! it's very easy for little fingers to lose the plastic cover You have Now!
on September 5, 2017
Perfect gift for a 2 year old girl
on June 1, 2017
Nice puzzle with storage box. Cute.
on January 11, 2008
I am very pleased with this product. I bought one for my daughter (3 years old) and one for my niece (also 3 years old) for Christmas.
The doll itself is very easy to hold. It is very sturdy and durable. The wooden stand that comes with her is great - it creates a very sturdy base for standing the doll upright.
The doll came with quite a few clothing items. There are some smaller pieces (the shoes), but nothing is super tiny. It is all very easy for my 3 year old to hold and handle all on her own with out my help. The magnets are perfect! They are strong enough to hold the clothes so that they do not slide down when you stand the doll up (a problem we had on a Disney set) but they aren't so strong that she isn't able to remove the clothes. The magnets are not exposed and don't appear to be able to come off in any way.
The only thing I would change is that it doesn't have a cover or a case. I wish it was self-containable. My daughter and I are always very careful to store it on top of her dresser so that we don't dump it out and lose any of the clothes.
on April 6, 2017
Fun for Child!
on October 30, 2013
Maggie and her wardrobe are durable enough to be manhandled by small fingers and the perfect way to teach toddlers about clothes. You can teach toddlers the names of the clothing pieces, but you can also talk about what to wear if it's cold or warm, etc. Maggie has a stand, too. The tray that holds everything has dividers so you can sort shoes from tops/bottoms from dresses. The only way they could have improved this is to provide a lid to the tray - which is quite sturdy. But you can always find another small box or tin to keep everything together. You could buy dozens of paper dolls to do the job one Maggie does! Also available for boys!
on August 27, 2017
My niece loved it and ahe is 2 years! very good quality.
on January 17, 2010
Melissa and Doug have a terrific product line. I've bought several of their wooden toys and have been delighted with all of them. The magnetic dress up dolls are wonderful because they are sturdy, easy for little fingers to use, and FUN. I saw how much my 3 year old goddaughter liked the one she had and got a similar one for my 2 1/2 year old niece for Christmas. After her Elmo slippers it was her favorite gift -- she sat on her mom's lap and started playing while the presents were still being opened. The different clothing combos are a great way to practice matching, visual discrimination, pairs, opposites, body awareness, and vocabulary. The choking hazard warning refers to the shoes, most of which are small enough to be swallowed. Easy solution - we put the shoes in a baggie for next year and for now Maggie Leigh goes barefoot. My only complaint is that a similar dress up set for boys has costumes for superheroes, police officer, firefighter, etc, while the girl sets only have pretty clothes. don't boys wear regular clothes too? don't girls play superheroes?