Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 6, 2017
Cute and well packaged. Product is a great size for little kids. My niece will love it.
on July 21, 2016
My 2 year old likes this item. The only thing I would change about it is the box. It would be nice to have a box with a lid (such as the box that holds the Melissa and Doug magnetic letters) so that the pieces don't fall out when it is not in use.
2 helpful votes
on July 13, 2017
Was a perfect birthday gift for a 2 year old niece!
on November 14, 2017
Awesome update of “paper dolls “! My granddaughter loves it.
on August 18, 2013
I am writing another excellent review On Melissa & Doug's products! This time It is the Dress-up for Maggie Leigh ! The way these are made They are so easy to play with (especially their Little hands) It is so clever & although the Paper-Dolls in the Books that You cut out were Cheaper The also fall apart so quick! So Disappointing :- ( ... These are great,You do not get the color coming out on their hands & It is Fun to watch Them as They use Their "imaginations"to change their outfits..I would make a small suggestion ! The boxes They come are in are not deep enough to store all the pieces in the sets.Even something like a child's size Shoes Box would work ! it's very easy for little fingers to lose the plastic cover You have Now!
on September 5, 2017
Perfect gift for a 2 year old girl
on September 27, 2017
Granddaughter loves it.
on June 1, 2017
Nice puzzle with storage box. Cute.
on January 11, 2008
I am very pleased with this product. I bought one for my daughter (3 years old) and one for my niece (also 3 years old) for Christmas.
The doll itself is very easy to hold. It is very sturdy and durable. The wooden stand that comes with her is great - it creates a very sturdy base for standing the doll upright.
The doll came with quite a few clothing items. There are some smaller pieces (the shoes), but nothing is super tiny. It is all very easy for my 3 year old to hold and handle all on her own with out my help. The magnets are perfect! They are strong enough to hold the clothes so that they do not slide down when you stand the doll up (a problem we had on a Disney set) but they aren't so strong that she isn't able to remove the clothes. The magnets are not exposed and don't appear to be able to come off in any way.
The only thing I would change is that it doesn't have a cover or a case. I wish it was self-containable. My daughter and I are always very careful to store it on top of her dresser so that we don't dump it out and lose any of the clothes.
2 helpful votes