Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 26, 2015
I bought this for my daughter 7 years ago. Yup! I bought it 7 years ago, it still looks great, and we still use it. My oldest daughter (10 years) isn't interested in it anymore, but I have a 5 year old who brings it out. I also keep it in my home studio for when kids come over. Even older children like it (probably because it's new to them). They love changing the dolls outfits. The quality is great (as with most anything Melissa & Doug makes). My only suggestion is encourage play away from other little toys (we've lost a couple of the shoes over the years), and don't give it to a child who puts things in their mouth. The storage box is great, fits everything nicely and can stack nicely among puzzles and the like. I definitely recommend.
review imagereview image
on May 10, 2017
My toddler LOVES it. Plays with it EVEYDAY! It was a score. Only criticism about the product---someone else mentioned it and it sounded so insignificant before I bought it, but ended up be a big deal to a 2 year old-- is the shoe/sock combo doesn't go with most of the outfits and it creates frustration. Weird, but others have said the same. I guess I am really mentioning this for the manufacturers. She works around it, but everyday she has some issue with it😀
on January 3, 2018
These updated paper dolls are so cute and fun. For a child with a good imagination, they could provide hours of fun! Stick the magnets to a fridge, or dress up the doll. The large pieces are easily manipulated by a younger preschooler. This set is high quality and comes with enough outfits and accessories to provide for hours of entertainment. Plus, the magnets make it easy to transport. Great for taking on trips, to restaurants, doctor's offices, etc.
on August 18, 2013
I am writing another excellent review On Melissa & Doug's products! This time It is the Dress-up for Maggie Leigh ! The way these are made They are so easy to play with (especially their Little hands) It is so clever & although the Paper-Dolls in the Books that You cut out were Cheaper The also fall apart so quick! So Disappointing :- ( ... These are great,You do not get the color coming out on their hands & It is Fun to watch Them as They use Their "imaginations"to change their outfits..I would make a small suggestion ! The boxes They come are in are not deep enough to store all the pieces in the sets.Even something like a child's size Shoes Box would work ! it's very easy for little fingers to lose the plastic cover You have Now!
on December 17, 2017
This was a birthday present for the toddler I babysit for. She really seems to love it. Seemed easy for her to figure out where the pieces go which is also a good teaching tool and it’s really cute and made well! 😊
on February 4, 2018
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my two year b/c she loves puzzles. She loves "dressing" up her doll. This may not be for all 2 year olds because the shoes are very small and can possibly be swallowed. I would buy for 4 and up for most kids. This is a great idea!
on August 20, 2017
A new spin on the old fashioned paper doll. Good for just plain fun or you can do sorting actwith the clothes.
on June 5, 2017
This is really cute. Only wish the doll was also magnet so our granddaughter could use the whole set on her magnetic chalkboard
on March 18, 2018
Great concept and toy. Helps kids use their imagination and super fun to dress the wooden doll in different outfits. I didn't give 5 stars because it started to peel after a few uses.
on April 10, 2018
Good for fine motor skills. It is cute so my kid likes it. I don't like that it comes with a million pieces, but my kid does. She likes to interchange all the outfits.