Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 3, 2015
Bought this for a little guy who turned 4. Just so happens that there are 4 cars and they are numbered. He decided he wanted a pic holding the 4 car. He played with this for a long time even with other cars.

For little guys who love cars, this is a great gift. Sometimes the arm is awkward to move but it doesn't hinder the fun at all, just takes some getting used to learning to turn and move it.
Top Contributor: Cookingon November 23, 2016
We bought this for a neighbor’s 3-year old and he really, really enjoys it! It’s very simple - the carrier and cars are made from single blocks of wood and there very little that can go wrong with them. This really is a modern version of an old-fashioned wooden toy.

The design is well thought out - the cars are simple and brightly painted and there are very few moving parts to break or malfunction. The car crane easily moves around and it’s a simple matter for the child to pick up and release the cars in and out of the carrier. It really is a good way to help a kid develop a little hand-eye coordination and get a start in recognizing numbers and colors.

Overall, a really good wooden toy and will probably be a classic.
Top Contributor: Petson January 14, 2017
Melissa and Doug make the toys I WANT TO GET for my grand children. The quality, design, safety, teaching moments, and just plain FUN of their products make them beyond worthwhile. Amazon has not been beaten for Pricing on these generally "more spendy" toys. Not on AMAZON, though!! Affordable, gorgeous, inventive, and pretty much indestructible toys that all kids love. (Every kid I have bought for, anyway). Highly recommended. My 2 year old grandson could not stop lifting the cars with the lifting bar (the cars and the lifting bar are magnetized in a foolproof safe manner, BTW), and then rolling the big truck around with the cars stacked on the trailer of the truck. He was just fascinated, and highly engaged with his imagination; exactly what we hope for with toys!! Melissa and Doug make it happen. Very pleased with this purchase, and absolutely recommend to everyone.
on September 29, 2017
It's cute and my son likes it. The magnets work well. However, the arm of the truck is extremely weak and easy to break. I ordered a second one after the arm broke because he did like it so much, but it's no better. Certainly not for kids who play rough at all or leave their toys on the ground to be stepped on.
on December 7, 2016
I was super excited to get this in the mail I know my son is going to absolutely love it for Christmas it was in great condition and it wasn't a cute little box that will be easy to wrap up I love that it has the magnet to put the cars on the tow truck I'm very happy with this toy
on November 7, 2017
I bought this for my grandson along with the race car carrier for his birthday. He loves both the toys and spent hours playing with them both. He enjoys using the crane to load and unload the cars onto the flat bed. It's great the crane uses a magnetic system to lift the cars up instead of a hook of some type which takes time and slows down the enjoyment. This toy should last for years since its made of wood and well crafted.
on January 9, 2018
My 18 moth old loves this toy! it’s built well. Even though it gets a lot of time in her mouth and has been thrown in temper many times it still looks and works great!
on December 28, 2017
This was the perfect Christmas gift for my young nephew. He played with it for so long Christmas morning. He was gifted other fancy big toys that made noise, but this was the one he stuck with. Simple and made of great quality. This is the toy that will out last all those fancy ones. I will be buying more Melissa & Doug products.
on July 18, 2017
My 3 year old great grandson loves this truck and cars set. He plays with the magnets sometimes, but other times he just takes the cars off and uses a ramp to play with them. He even takes them outside and rolls them down his slide. It's a cute set, and I'm glad I got it for him. Yes, I would recommend it.
on March 4, 2018
I love the concept of this toy, but my son wasn't nearly as impressed. He is the most important critic, after all. There is nothing inherently wrong with it, my kid just doesn't reach for it so I think there's something lacking in the fun department.