Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2017
It's cute and my son likes it. The magnets work well. However, the arm of the truck is extremely weak and easy to break. I ordered a second one after the arm broke because he did like it so much, but it's no better. Certainly not for kids who play rough at all or leave their toys on the ground to be stepped on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2017
My son plays with this regularly, he first started playing with another one at our church which the toy has held up fine there as well. Magnets are strong enough to lift the cars and not fall of but not so strong that he struggles with it. Nice finish on everything and it's been enjoyable for him.
on August 3, 2016
I love Melissa and Doug products and this one it top notch. My 4 year old loves to load up these magnetic cars. The quality and painting on these cars are great and it doesn't get cuter than this.
on February 17, 2017
I ordered this for my two year old nephew. He was pretty spoiled over Christmas break. Got all kinds of electronic toys and what not, but his favorite? This truck right here. It's simple, yet endlessly entertaining. The magnet is quite strong. He's had a blast testing it on other metal objects around the house. I will be buying from this company again!
on October 1, 2016
This product is very sturdy as all Melissa and Doug products are. II love that it teaches science with the magnetics, colors, and counting as even the cars have numbers on them. Great playing and learning tool. I gave this to my nephew who just turned 2 years old but this would be good for ages 2 to 4.
on July 11, 2016
Bought this for my 2-year-old grandson who loves to manipulate magnetic toys. It did not take long for him to understand where the magnets were and how to make the arm and the cars work together. As with most Melissa and Doug toys, these are very well made and stand up to a lot of rough handling. It was a good gift choice!
on October 2, 2016
My 3 year old son loves this toy. He spends lots of time playing with it. The magnet is very strong and picks up the cars very well. The hook that hooks the truck and trailer together works very well and there is no trouble with them ever coming apart when you don't want them too
on December 23, 2016
My 1 1/2 yr old loves the magnets on the fridge. He also plays with an other Melissa & Doug magnet car & tow truck which is a board. I know he's gonna love the magnet part and rolling cars & tow truck combo. Great for eye hand coordination and lots of fun.
on December 25, 2016
bought this for my great nephew. I hope he likes it. I love the quality and simplicity of the melissa and doug toys. sort of takes you back to a more simple time in life when things were built just a little better and not all made plastic
on December 5, 2017
I love Melissa and Doug products, they are well made and remind me of well made toys of the past. I highly recommend the Magnetic Car Loader. I purchased this toy for my One year old grandson.