YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now $50 off select BOB single strollers

Showing 1-10 of 368 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 415 reviews
on September 6, 2014
We bought this for our grandson who just turned 2. He loves vehicles and I wanted something he could manipulate to do something. He was mesmerized by this toy! As soon as we showed him how it works, he started to play with it saying "Pick it up." He showed no interest in his other gifts for the rest of the party. This one was the biggest hit! It seems sturdy, the colors are bright, and the cars are numbered as well, giving us a chance to talk colors and numbers too. The magnets do a good job picking up the cars and the toy is easily manipulated by little hands. Just right for age 2. Very pleased with this toy!
on July 18, 2016
Bought this for my nephew's 3rd birthday and he loves it. It helps with motor skills and lets him be creative. He makes sure every car has a specific direction and place on it. The magnet grips the cars very good and the arm, while a little stiff at first, loosens up after a few maneuvers with it. The trailer can detach so that you can use the cab on its own as well.
on November 3, 2015
Bought this for a little guy who turned 4. Just so happens that there are 4 cars and they are numbered. He decided he wanted a pic holding the 4 car. He played with this for a long time even with other cars.

For little guys who love cars, this is a great gift. Sometimes the arm is awkward to move but it doesn't hinder the fun at all, just takes some getting used to learning to turn and move it.
on May 27, 2014
Excellent toy. My 2 1/2 yr old Grandson loves playing with the magnetic car loader. He likes to be exact / precise when playing with his collection of vehicles. Hand to eye to manual dexterity skills are reinforced.
on July 2, 2014
Great toy. Made well. One of those great toys you can pass on to siblings. It will probably last forever.
on March 17, 2014
Brilliant product & my grandson adored it!
Vintage look and no irritating little pieces to get lost. I recommend unreservedly
on January 14, 2017
Melissa and Doug make the toys I WANT TO GET for my grand children. The quality, design, safety, teaching moments, and just plain FUN of their products make them beyond worthwhile. Amazon has not been beaten for Pricing on these generally "more spendy" toys. Not on AMAZON, though!! Affordable, gorgeous, inventive, and pretty much indestructible toys that all kids love. (Every kid I have bought for, anyway). Highly recommended. My 2 year old grandson could not stop lifting the cars with the lifting bar (the cars and the lifting bar are magnetized in a foolproof safe manner, BTW), and then rolling the big truck around with the cars stacked on the trailer of the truck. He was just fascinated, and highly engaged with his imagination; exactly what we hope for with toys!! Melissa and Doug make it happen. Very pleased with this purchase, and absolutely recommend to everyone.
on January 3, 2017
My son plays with this regularly, he first started playing with another one at our church which the toy has held up fine there as well. Magnets are strong enough to lift the cars and not fall of but not so strong that he struggles with it. Nice finish on everything and it's been enjoyable for him.
on March 8, 2014
Melissa & Doug make great toys. Our grand children love playing with them and we will continue buying their products.
on December 23, 2016
My 1 1/2 yr old loves the magnets on the fridge. He also plays with an other Melissa & Doug magnet car & tow truck which is a board. I know he's gonna love the magnet part and rolling cars & tow truck combo. Great for eye hand coordination and lots of fun.