Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.45 shipping
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Standing Art Easel With Chalkboard, Dry-Erase Board, and 39 Letter and Number Magnets
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-use easel with sturdy wooden construction to inspire painting, drawing, and countless ways to play creatively
- Includes paper guide, tear bar, locking paper-roll holder and 2 removable art-supply trays
- Three adjustable heights
- Easy-turn knobs
- Ages 3 years and up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy To Be Artistic
It’s easy to be artistic with this multi-functional standing art easel. Double-sided for twice the fun, this sturdy wooden easel features a white board on one side, and a magnetic chalkboard on the other. Letter and number magnets (39 in all!) are included to help spark creative fun. A solid wood easel paper roll holder, paper guide and tear bar mount on the top to hold either 12-inch or 18-inch paper rolls. The easel is easy to assemble and two removable plastic trays wipe clean and keep lots of art supplies (not included) close at hand. The easel folds flat for storage.
|Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board, Chalkboard, Paper Roller||Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set - Paint, Cups, Brushes, Chalk, Paper, Dry-Erase Marker||Melissa & Doug Deluxe Easel Paper (3 pack bundle)||Melissa & Doug Double-Sided Magnetic Tabletop Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board and Chalkboard|
|Our easels and art supplies offer creative tools at unbeatable prices||Available in frustration-free packaging version||This set includes everything your young artist needs when inspiration strikes||Premium heavy weight white bond paper, perfectly sized to fit standard easels||Sturdy wooden double-sided tabletop art easel that folds flat to store|
Help spark creative expression in your budding artist with this generously sized, deluxe wooden easel featuring both a magnetic chalkboard and a dry-erase board. The removable plastic trays mean that kids have loads of easy-reach art supplies (not included) at their fingertips. Plus 39 letter and number magnets that are great for extended play!
By Melissa & DougSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good thing - Amazon's shipping is fast & reliable.
1st impression after opening the box:
- Made in China.
- Plastic knobs - great idea, I like it, good design from Melissa & Doug engineers.
- Wooden parts - really BAD. Take a look at the pictures. Quality of wood is bad, one of upper legs is bended, a lot of chips on the wood. Probably Chinese manufacture paid to someone in purchasing department to accept this quality and accept this NOT SAFE for kids items (CORRUPTION???).
- Paper guide, board frames - as cheap as it could be.
- Instructions are OK, except no clear difference between parts "E" and "F" (paper guide and upper board frame) and on which sides trays needs to go - opposite from what you see on the box (and picture on the box has way more sense for me).
- Assembly was easy, plastic knobs, as I said before, helped a lot.
- I was able to bend wood to put the screws in - thanks to crappy quality of wood :-)
After assembly it looks stable and you could use it.
It will be good idea to work with wood to make it safer for your kid.
- 26 capital letter magnets
- 10 number magnets
- 3 math symbol magnets ("+", "-", "=")
With these, you cannot even make word "MAMA".
Paper roll, paint, paint cup or anything else.
So, after spending $85+tax, to make it usable, I will need to spend additional $30 on accessory set and $22 on additional letters & numbers (plus taxes of course).
It would be helpful if the unit came with appropriate chalk and an eraser. I would have to agree with a previous reviewer, the magnets and board are very weak magnetically, so any other magnets you might want to use would probably be too heavy. Even a few of the Melissa and Doug animal magnets are too weak for their size and don't stick to any magnetic surface well. So, Melissa and Doug, what can you do to improve this magnet problem?
Also, M&D, many children have more than one of a particular letter in their name. so how about a few extra commonly used letters in your alphabet set.
Otherwise, this is a great unit!
This company really should elicit the defective products for the customers.
I like to buy Melissa products all the time for my child, this is Very very disappointing experience.
Put them into the box is also a real pain in the ass.
Lots of work from my husband ....who keeps saying.."Very Bad...this is Bad...product.."
They should make children's product properly and safely.
Excited to got the package ...and then... real disappointment ...with wasting of our time...-_-;;;;