Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 257 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2011
When I looked at this book online, I assumed the faces were small, like the other Melissa and Doug Sticker books, such as the fashion one where there are lots of little girls, and you put their sticker clothing on them. Well, each one of these faces are huge, fill the entire page. They are actually bigger than a human head. That being said, my daughter (four years old) is loving doing these faces. Some of them turned out like modern art at first (eyes at different levels, etc.) You select their eyes, eye brows, and mouths. The noses are already there. There are many types of ethnicity, so if you are worried about all the faces being Caucasian, you will like the wide range.
on June 4, 2015
I really appreciate the Melissa and Doug toys and crafts for children. They make a well made, safe and reliable product and they also put appropriate ages on each one. That's a huge help and guideline for those buying gifts who maybe don't have children or are unsure of what to buy for a particular age. I purchased this "Make-A-Face" sticker pad for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter who has been really enjoying drawing people and faces. She is having a lot of fun putting faces together with these sticker sheets. Just doing this has improved her face drawing abilities too! Great fun, especially on a rainy day!
on November 14, 2013
A few years ago, I bought this for my 1 1/2 and 4 year old girls for a long long airplane trip. It kept them entertained for way longer than anything else I brought. People kept stopping to ask what it was so they could buy it for their kids/grandkids!

Yes, the faces are huge, which is great for the smaller set. Yes, the stickers stick and do not come back off.

My daughters are now 3 and 6, and I bought it for them again for a car trip. Same result- about 2 hours of total immersion.

I took a star off because I agree with the other reviewers, there should be some male faces and more gender neutral options. Overall, great though.
on November 27, 2013
My 3 year old daughter loves her book and we've gotten them for gifts as well. The only thing I wish is the stickers were removable as sometimes she like most girls, decide to change her mind about what accessories she wants one of the faces to wear but once it is put on the paper, it's there.
on July 19, 2017
Keeps my 6 yr old busy and will last a long time! Excellent quality! I didn't realize that those sticker pads are huge!!
on August 11, 2017
I did not expect that the faces would freak out my niece. Didn't see that coming. She was not comfortable with this at all.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2017
Such a fun project for a little girl! My daughter lives all of these Melissa and Doug products! Great price!
Unlike the other Melissa & Doug sticker pads, my kids used this one up quickly. But this seemed more educational because they had to place the stickers on the faces. The way this one works is the stickers are facial features and the faces are on paper on which the stickers will be placed.

This is educational because it involves matching facial features in a creative way. You let your kids decide which features to put on which face.
on March 8, 2012
This kept my 6 year old grandson entertained for a couple of hours. The pages are very large and colorful and it comes with many pages of stickers to create the faces.

I would change two things about the product--add some male faces, and make the pages out of a material that allows the stickers to be removed.
on January 3, 2015
These are great fun! My 21/2 yr. old granddaughter and I had a ball making silly faces with upside down eyebrows and 2 different color eyes etc., but what's really nice is if you have a little one who really likes playing dress-up, she will probably love making the faces pretty and sticking on the necklaces and other accessories to satisfy the "fashionista" in her! For those more into the "silly factor", Melissa & Doug also have a similar item with animal pictures where you can interchange an elephant's trunk for the nose on a cat, e.g. I purchased that one also and it was very well received by my granddaughter. Lots of giggles.