Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 21, 2016
Very cute. I would give it 5 stars if the milk went all the way into the lid or if the bottom was covered. My daughter figured out how it worked immediately because she could see the milk still then looked underneath. But, still very cute bottle that is constructed well. The bib is well-made and feels like it will last too.
4 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2016
our daughter has the 12in Corelle Doll sold on Amazon, and this bottle and bib fit that doll really well. The bottle doesn't go into the doll's mouth, but the bib fits around the neck and hangs at an appropriate spot on the doll. Great price for a kids toy.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2014
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.
16 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 28, 2016
I shopped around for a disappearing milk bottle for awhile and am so glad I settled on this one! This bib and bottle combo is so cute! The bib is a little large but still works on my child's 13" doll. My toddler loves the bottle and uses it to feed everything, even inanimate objects. The bottle is very sturdy against everything my toddler puts it through. The disappearing milk is just how I would expect and remember from my own childhood. The bib has also made it through everything my toddler puts her doll through (even a dip in the toilet and a wash in the machine).
on August 30, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with bottles that have the milk. I like that this one is much wider width than the others that I have seen. She is always putting things in her mouth and she can't quite get her mouth around this, which I like for safety reasons.
The little bib is super cute and has a Velcro fastener.
2 people found this helpful
on May 17, 2018
This set was purchased for a Baby Alive doll. They work perfectly. We have a Melissa and Doug doll as well which of course it works with that one as well. Very cute items for the price.
on March 26, 2017
Another great accessory!! My grand daughter really loved putting the bib on her baby doll and using the bottle to feed her!
on August 2, 2013
Melissa and Doug -- great seller w/ many great things to buy. This one, though, I was disappointed, twice. The first bottle that came, the milk did not work. It was almost not there at all. I returned it, very easily...and they quickly, very quickly sent a replacement. It also had the same problem. If you look at the picture of the bottle, it looks like the bottle should be bout 1/2 full of milk. Mine , either one of them, never was. I'm hoping to get a third replacement, but that it works properly this time. The other things about this item are great. Great packaging, and the color and usage of these items is great. It fits their little baby doll just perfectly.
on April 14, 2017
The bib is cute and fits our Melissa & Doug baby well. The bottle on the other does not. I expected the bottle to easily fit into the baby's mouth-- you have to force it in there, which is not something a toddler can do in there own. Frustrating!!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 30, 2013
We recently purchased a baby doll for our 2 year old daughter, and bought this bottle set as an accessory for it. She loves "feeding" the doll with the bottle, and the way the liquid disappears into the top of the bottle is a nice touch. It's a simple accessory set, but seems pretty durable and I believe the price is reasonable for the quality. We love Melissa & Doug and will continue to purchase more toys from them.