Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Size: Licensed Sport Product|Change
Price:$4.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 10, 2015
When I received this, the liquid in the bottle was nearly clear, with a clump of white stuff stuck to the walls. I hoped shaking it is bit would dislodge and dissolve the clump, but it's still there with a few bits of white floaties.
The bib is cute and works great with my daughter's doll, but I am disappointed with the quality of the milk bottle.
review image
on December 31, 2010
Called Melissa and Doug and asked if plastic bottle was BPA free. It is! My little girl does put it in her mouth so I am glad I called before ordering. The bib is cute too!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2014
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.
on August 21, 2016
Very cute. I would give it 5 stars if the milk went all the way into the lid or if the bottom was covered. My daughter figured out how it worked immediately because she could see the milk still then looked underneath. But, still very cute bottle that is constructed well. The bib is well-made and feels like it will last too.
on February 22, 2016
Adorable little pairing for any of the Mine to Love dolls! We have the Jenna doll, and after about a week of our daughter trying to mash her sippy cup into the doll's mouth, we got the message and ordered this bib and bottle set. Though a little more expensive than I'd like, it's cheaper here on Amazon than in any local store, and there aren't many alternatives. We love to listen to our little girl "oooh" as she watches the milk disappear!
on June 15, 2016
our daughter has the 12in Corelle Doll sold on Amazon, and this bottle and bib fit that doll really well. The bottle doesn't go into the doll's mouth, but the bib fits around the neck and hangs at an appropriate spot on the doll. Great price for a kids toy.
on August 30, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with bottles that have the milk. I like that this one is much wider width than the others that I have seen. She is always putting things in her mouth and she can't quite get her mouth around this, which I like for safety reasons.
The little bib is super cute and has a Velcro fastener.
on May 1, 2016
The bib was a little small for our AmericanGirl Bitty Baby, but it's still adorable and the quality is great. My toddler loved watching the bottle fill with milk, then feeding her baby. Was a great addition to her Badger Basket high chair.
on June 21, 2016
You can never go wrong with a Melissa and Doug product! This little set is very well made, perfect for the preschool crowd to add more imagination to their day. The set is attractive and will surely become a favorite with your little mommy or daddy!
on April 29, 2016
This is a great set. We bought this for my 2 year old daughter who kept insisting that she needed to use her baby sisters real bottles to feed her baby doll. The bib and bottle work perfectly with a 12 in Melissa Mine to Love dolls; the bottle even fits in the doll's mouth. I love the fact that the bottle actually has something in it to look like it's full when upright and empty when upside down - more realistic than just an empty bottle. Bib and bottle are both good quality. Perfect for a toddler!