Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on April 10, 2015
When I received this, the liquid in the bottle was nearly clear, with a clump of white stuff stuck to the walls. I hoped shaking it is bit would dislodge and dissolve the clump, but it's still there with a few bits of white floaties.
The bib is cute and works great with my daughter's doll, but I am disappointed with the quality of the milk bottle.
review image
on March 9, 2017
Great replacement for her missing baby doll accessories that were lost in the move.
on March 18, 2017
my son uses it for his baby boy all the time
on December 31, 2010
Called Melissa and Doug and asked if plastic bottle was BPA free. It is! My little girl does put it in her mouth so I am glad I called before ordering. The bib is cute too!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2014
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.
on August 21, 2016
Very cute. I would give it 5 stars if the milk went all the way into the lid or if the bottom was covered. My daughter figured out how it worked immediately because she could see the milk still then looked underneath. But, still very cute bottle that is constructed well. The bib is well-made and feels like it will last too.
on June 15, 2016
our daughter has the 12in Corelle Doll sold on Amazon, and this bottle and bib fit that doll really well. The bottle doesn't go into the doll's mouth, but the bib fits around the neck and hangs at an appropriate spot on the doll. Great price for a kids toy.
on August 30, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with bottles that have the milk. I like that this one is much wider width than the others that I have seen. She is always putting things in her mouth and she can't quite get her mouth around this, which I like for safety reasons.
The little bib is super cute and has a Velcro fastener.
on May 1, 2016
The bib was a little small for our AmericanGirl Bitty Baby, but it's still adorable and the quality is great. My toddler loved watching the bottle fill with milk, then feeding her baby. Was a great addition to her Badger Basket high chair.
on September 30, 2013
We recently purchased a baby doll for our 2 year old daughter, and bought this bottle set as an accessory for it. She loves "feeding" the doll with the bottle, and the way the liquid disappears into the top of the bottle is a nice touch. It's a simple accessory set, but seems pretty durable and I believe the price is reasonable for the quality. We love Melissa & Doug and will continue to purchase more toys from them.