Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2014
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2018
I like the bottle, although it does drain quickly. The bib was too small to fit on a 15" realistic Berjusa baby doll. It is a cute set, however, I think a slightly smaller doll would work well. Since I bought the set for bottle, the bib didn't matter. I would sew strings of yarn onto the back if it did matter.. Then I would tie it shut. The reason it is too small is the velcro, it is suppose to overlap, In reality, the ends just meet. .
on October 28, 2016
I shopped around for a disappearing milk bottle for awhile and am so glad I settled on this one! This bib and bottle combo is so cute! The bib is a little large but still works on my child's 13" doll. My toddler loves the bottle and uses it to feed everything, even inanimate objects. The bottle is very sturdy against everything my toddler puts it through. The disappearing milk is just how I would expect and remember from my own childhood. The bib has also made it through everything my toddler puts her doll through (even a dip in the toilet and a wash in the machine).
on August 30, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with bottles that have the milk. I like that this one is much wider width than the others that I have seen. She is always putting things in her mouth and she can't quite get her mouth around this, which I like for safety reasons.
The little bib is super cute and has a Velcro fastener.
on March 26, 2017
Another great accessory!! My grand daughter really loved putting the bib on her baby doll and using the bottle to feed her!
on May 15, 2017
So cute! I really love all of Melissa and Dougs products. I've bought several items from them and never once been disappointed.
on September 30, 2013
We recently purchased a baby doll for our 2 year old daughter, and bought this bottle set as an accessory for it. She loves "feeding" the doll with the bottle, and the way the liquid disappears into the top of the bottle is a nice touch. It's a simple accessory set, but seems pretty durable and I believe the price is reasonable for the quality. We love Melissa & Doug and will continue to purchase more toys from them.
on January 9, 2018
Great for the price! Exactly what we were looking for, for our 3.5 year olds baby dolls.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Very cute little set for my 2 year old niece. She uses on her baby doll to feed him. She just loves it!
on January 28, 2018
Too small; cheesy. Disappointed that Melissa & Doug have their name on this.