Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 188 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 206 reviews
on April 10, 2015
When I received this, the liquid in the bottle was nearly clear, with a clump of white stuff stuck to the walls. I hoped shaking it is bit would dislodge and dissolve the clump, but it's still there with a few bits of white floaties.
The bib is cute and works great with my daughter's doll, but I am disappointed with the quality of the milk bottle.
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2014
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.
on August 21, 2016
Very cute. I would give it 5 stars if the milk went all the way into the lid or if the bottom was covered. My daughter figured out how it worked immediately because she could see the milk still then looked underneath. But, still very cute bottle that is constructed well. The bib is well-made and feels like it will last too.
on October 28, 2016
I shopped around for a disappearing milk bottle for awhile and am so glad I settled on this one! This bib and bottle combo is so cute! The bib is a little large but still works on my child's 13" doll. My toddler loves the bottle and uses it to feed everything, even inanimate objects. The bottle is very sturdy against everything my toddler puts it through. The disappearing milk is just how I would expect and remember from my own childhood. The bib has also made it through everything my toddler puts her doll through (even a dip in the toilet and a wash in the machine).
on June 15, 2016
our daughter has the 12in Corelle Doll sold on Amazon, and this bottle and bib fit that doll really well. The bottle doesn't go into the doll's mouth, but the bib fits around the neck and hangs at an appropriate spot on the doll. Great price for a kids toy.
on May 15, 2017
So cute! I really love all of Melissa and Dougs products. I've bought several items from them and never once been disappointed.
on March 26, 2017
Another great accessory!! My grand daughter really loved putting the bib on her baby doll and using the bottle to feed her!
on April 14, 2017
The bib is cute and fits our Melissa & Doug baby well. The bottle on the other does not. I expected the bottle to easily fit into the baby's mouth-- you have to force it in there, which is not something a toddler can do in there own. Frustrating!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with bottles that have the milk. I like that this one is much wider width than the others that I have seen. She is always putting things in her mouth and she can't quite get her mouth around this, which I like for safety reasons.
The little bib is super cute and has a Velcro fastener.
on March 9, 2017
Great replacement for her missing baby doll accessories that were lost in the move.