Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on April 10, 2015
When I received this, the liquid in the bottle was nearly clear, with a clump of white stuff stuck to the walls. I hoped shaking it is bit would dislodge and dissolve the clump, but it's still there with a few bits of white floaties.
The bib is cute and works great with my daughter's doll, but I am disappointed with the quality of the milk bottle.
review image
on August 21, 2016
Very cute. I would give it 5 stars if the milk went all the way into the lid or if the bottom was covered. My daughter figured out how it worked immediately because she could see the milk still then looked underneath. But, still very cute bottle that is constructed well. The bib is well-made and feels like it will last too.
on April 14, 2017
The bib is cute and fits our Melissa & Doug baby well. The bottle on the other does not. I expected the bottle to easily fit into the baby's mouth-- you have to force it in there, which is not something a toddler can do in there own. Frustrating!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2017
Another great accessory!! My grand daughter really loved putting the bib on her baby doll and using the bottle to feed her!
on April 8, 2017
Very cute little set for my 2 year old niece. She uses on her baby doll to feed him. She just loves it!
on March 9, 2017
Great replacement for her missing baby doll accessories that were lost in the move.
on December 26, 2016
The disappearing milk in the bottle is great for my 2yo daughter.
on March 31, 2017
Granddaughters loved the bottle and bib set.
on March 30, 2017
Perfect and can't beat the price!
on March 18, 2017
my son uses it for his baby boy all the time