Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on January 10, 2012
I bought this doll for my 5.5 year old. She loves being a "mommy" to her babies and playing with her mylittleponys' and barbies' hair, so I wanted a toy that would combine the two. I spend hours searching for the right doll--it was a challenge finding a doll with "just enough" hair that was still a "baby," with hair that would not become too matted/tangled, that was portable, whose eyes closed on laying down (she has blond "hair" eye lashes), and soft enough to hug.

My daughter is very happy with Natalie. Natalie looks cuter in person than online. She does have that baby powder/plastic-y smell but it wasn't as bad as I'd read in reviews and it is not as strong after a few days out of the box. My only complaint is that she is so small; it would be nice if she were closer to 16." If you part her hair you will see her "scalp" (which I knew prior to purchase) but my daughter doesn't care. We are both happy with this doll.
on December 2, 2016
You can always count on Melissa and Doug to come through.... It was perfect. My little 2 year old granddaughter loves her sister's American Girl doll... because of the hair. This was perfect for her. She has combed and combed,and pulled the hair, and ponytail holders in and out,of the doll's hair, and the doll still has hair. It is very well made all over.
on January 11, 2013
Three weeks before Christmas my daughter- age 6- told me she'd sent a special letter to Santa at school asking for what she *really* wanted for Christmas.

After a lot of roundabout discussion, she wanted a blonde baby doll with pigtails that was smaller than her 18" doll.

The only one I found that came with pigtails was very expensive, but I really liked the look of Natalie. Two days later she arrived on my doorstep, and I promptly opened all the packaging and rearranged her hair into pigtails before wrapping her.

On Christmas morning, she was opened, and my daughter breathlessly announced,

"Mommy! She's exactly what I wanted!! She even smells like a real baby!!"

Three weeks later, Natalie(renamed to Isabel) is played with every day. What really surprised me is the quality. As good as Melissa and Doug is about quality, I still expected the doll's hair to be coarse and frizz easily. Not this doll! The hair is sleek and silky, and brushes very easily with nary a frizz.

This was an excellent purchase, and I recommend this doll to anyone.
on July 22, 2013
I love the size and soft body of this doll. I did not think it stank, in fact there is a light pleasant scent. I wish the hair was a little longer as I bought it in hopes of deterring my 1 year old from pulling my hair at bed time. She didn't really take to that, but does somewhat enjoy the doll. My oldest was very attached to it for a couple days and I was almost going to get another for her, but being a 4 year old, she quickly moved on to a different obsession. I don't really like the pacifier that comes with this, but that's lost in the car.

Overall, I'm glad that this is the doll I picked out and I'm very pleased with the product I received.
on May 29, 2015
I gave this doll to my granddaughter for her 2nd birthday a month ago. She hugged it immediately and has carried it with her a lot since then. Last week she had minor surgery and the first thing she grabbed for when she came out of recovery was Natalie. Perfect doll for a two year old.
on January 21, 2015
I got this as a gift for my for 7 year old niece Christmas and she loves it. I think all girls have a natural need to care for and nurture babies and as soon as we got it out of the box for her, she started to feed the baby doll and make sure she was going to help her open the rest of her presents. I know she love the gift because her mom said she has it with her all of the time. One thing, I recommended to her Mom was when my niece was upset or crying for not getting what she wanted, she could divert her attention to taking care of her baby by asking if her baby is hungry, etc. and it works very well for her.
on March 28, 2017
This doll was a little small but very cute. My daughter lover it!
on June 5, 2013
I bought this doll for my grand daughter that just turned 2 years old. Also bought the doll feeding set by Melissa and Doug to go with it. She loves giving the doll a pacifier, putting the doll to bed (the dolls eyes really close) and feeding the doll with all the accessories that came with the feeding set. The dolls hair is meant to be kept in a pony tail, but you can take off the elastic pony tail holder, brush the dolls hair, then put the hair back in a pony tail. Overall I think this was a great purchase, at a great price, and my grand daughter really enjoys it.
on July 17, 2016
We've named her Debbie Dollie..my 14 month old loves her! She likes to try & put her passifier or her thumb in her mouth but hasn't been able to..she likes to bring her Debbie out to the store with her & share the cart! She's nice & soft so she good to cuddle too! It's her good friend 🙂 Only con is her hideous hair cut 😅
on April 8, 2017
Purchased two of these for my grand-nieces and they love their dolls! This is the first time I purchased a doll on line and was happy that the doll arrived safely and as described.