Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 6, 2016
I bought this doll for my son because he is a new big brother. However ALL the accessories and clothes are pink, neon pink, or light pink. Too bad. Otherwise it is a nice little babydoll and he enjoys playing with it.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on August 5, 2016
Cute doll, would ha e given 5 stars except that the skin tone has a somewhat greenish hue, but not a big deal. My daughter lies this baby doll above all others. Good weight to the body and we'll made. Great size for my 2 year old.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 18, 2017
This doll is just too small to be loved and cuddled by a toddler. I've seen it drug around by the toddler group by it's pigtail, but mostly it just lays on the floor.
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 22, 2017
My 2 YO daughter's absolute favorite doll. We nicknamed it "Creepy Baby" as its creepy eyes open and close independently of each other. She loves it though!
on October 31, 2016
This doll is totally precious! I ordered it for a three year old who did not have her own baby doll, and she absolutely adores it. Her new, loving caregiver is pretty thrilled with it also, and says it has a "clean fresh baby" odor that is not strong, but makes you want to cuddle her even more. Her arms are flexible and her new young owner likes that she can let her new baby doll suck her thumb, something she was beaten severely for in her former home. This doll is wonderful in more ways than one.
on January 30, 2017
Super sweet little baby doll. My 3 year old picked it out because she likes the hair and the open and shut eyes. She fits in a lot of baby doll clothes we already have, but she's a little smaller than the Mommy and Me dolls. She's soft on her body, which is nicer for sleeping with. Her hair is not super easy to work with, but she wanted braids, so we managed it. Overall, very pleased with the quality and look of this doll.
on November 21, 2011
The toddler who received this doll was wide-eyed and happy to get her. The quality of the doll appears to be very good, and I have no trouble recommending its purchase. What should be noted is that it was so solidly affixed to its box, attached in so many places, that it required an inordinate amount of time and strength to remove it. Removal without tools is not possible. If you buy it, you may want to either remove it from the box or loosen it for easier removal when wrapping comes off. Alternatively, be prepared with tools beforehand.
on October 9, 2015
The arms and legs and head are hard as a rock, making it uncomfortable for hugging.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on June 10, 2016
Got this doll for my niece's first birthday. She loves holding and talking to the dolls at daycare and this one was perfect for her. It is a smaller doll so she could easily carry it and I like that it didn't come with lots of small parts we would have had to keep away from her.
2 helpful votes
on May 7, 2014
My three year old grand daughter likes dolls and often mimics her baby sitter who has a six month old baby - by carrying the doll around and rocking it and changing diapers and even nursing it... but none of those "baby" dolls have hair - all baldish. So i thought it was time for an "older" doll with hair that she can comb and arrange in pony tails like her own hair is and dress the doll. She likes Brianna very much.

Well made as most of Melissa and Doug's things are. The head, arms and legs are hard plastic and the body is soft - this doll is comfortable to hold and just the right size for a pre-schooler and fits in a child's play shopping cart and high chair nicely. I recommend it.