Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 2, 2016
You can always count on Melissa and Doug to come through.... It was perfect. My little 2 year old granddaughter loves her sister's American Girl doll... because of the hair. This was perfect for her. She has combed and combed,and pulled the hair, and ponytail holders in and out,of the doll's hair, and the doll still has hair. It is very well made all over.
on January 10, 2012
I bought this doll for my 5.5 year old. She loves being a "mommy" to her babies and playing with her mylittleponys' and barbies' hair, so I wanted a toy that would combine the two. I spend hours searching for the right doll--it was a challenge finding a doll with "just enough" hair that was still a "baby," with hair that would not become too matted/tangled, that was portable, whose eyes closed on laying down (she has blond "hair" eye lashes), and soft enough to hug.

My daughter is very happy with Natalie. Natalie looks cuter in person than online. She does have that baby powder/plastic-y smell but it wasn't as bad as I'd read in reviews and it is not as strong after a few days out of the box. My only complaint is that she is so small; it would be nice if she were closer to 16." If you part her hair you will see her "scalp" (which I knew prior to purchase) but my daughter doesn't care. We are both happy with this doll.
on December 26, 2017
My daughter enjoys this doll. We like that her eyes close, she has a lot of hair, she can suck her thumb and the bottles fit in her mouth. We also like that she has a soft bean bag body and can sit up. My only complaints are that the body proportions are odd (the arms are long and legs are short) and the face could be cuter. It's a good value though.
on July 22, 2013
I love the size and soft body of this doll. I did not think it stank, in fact there is a light pleasant scent. I wish the hair was a little longer as I bought it in hopes of deterring my 1 year old from pulling my hair at bed time. She didn't really take to that, but does somewhat enjoy the doll. My oldest was very attached to it for a couple days and I was almost going to get another for her, but being a 4 year old, she quickly moved on to a different obsession. I don't really like the pacifier that comes with this, but that's lost in the car.

Overall, I'm glad that this is the doll I picked out and I'm very pleased with the product I received.
on February 7, 2018
I always love to buy Melissa and Doug toys as they are so good. This was purchased for our local Angel Tree at Christmas. I certainly hope the little girl who got it loves her new doll.
on December 27, 2017
My son, 2 years old, (who loves baby dolls like cabbage patch kids), was totally freaked out by this doll. He said it was scary and smelled funny. I think he had an issue with the eyes.
on January 31, 2018
This is my granddaughters favorite Baby doll she loves the hair and especially loves that her eyes close. She is 2 1/2 and she is the perfect size.
on July 31, 2013
I actually bought this doll for my toddler son. He's very into learning all of his body parts, as well as being very interested in people. He absolutely loves playing with the eyes that open and close, puts the pacifier in her mouth and then puts his in his mouth, claps her hands, gives her kisses, etc. It's really sweet to see how gentle he is with this doll and how much he is learning about others, body parts, being gentle, sharing the pacifier, etc. I would recommend this doll to any kid, boy or girl.
on January 11, 2017
Face is not as cute as I would have liked. The quality of the doll is fine. Just an ugly face.
on September 23, 2016
Granddaughter loves her first doll--one of the few that does not have plastic hair.