Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2013
I bought this doll for my 2-year-old niece's birthday. I bought a stroller for her from Fisher Price and put this doll into it. While she liked
the stroller, she LOVES this doll. She can put the pacifier in its mouth. She strolls it to the park and takes her on the swing and slide with her.
She is her first doll that has real hair and is not bald and she likes that also. My niece has a new baby brother who is about 5 months old and she
is into a very nurturing stage. This was the perfect size and weight for her little hands; it is also a very good quality made product; it says 18 months and up which is right on.....
on July 22, 2017
It was for my great grand child and they said she loved it.
on September 14, 2017
purchased as a gift... very sweet face and well made. Can't go wrong with D&M, reliable and well made.
on November 6, 2017
Beautiful doll. My daughter just turned 6 & loves it!!!
on November 19, 2017
It was a gift for my friends daighter 4yr but it was a lot smaller than i expected.
on April 11, 2017
appears to be as advertised have not opened as of yet.
on September 17, 2017
Bought this doll for my 2yr old granddaughter. Nice size for a 2yr old not too big. She love it and has plays with it everyday and takes her off to bed with her. This doll is of good quality and well made very durable.
on April 16, 2017
I bought it as a gift but I heard the little girl who received it loves it! She sleeps with the doll :)
on September 20, 2017
My daughter loves this doll, definitely a good buy!
on April 8, 2017