BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2017
It was for my great grand child and they said she loved it.
on September 17, 2017
Bought this doll for my 2yr old granddaughter. Nice size for a 2yr old not too big. She love it and has plays with it everyday and takes her off to bed with her. This doll is of good quality and well made very durable.
on September 22, 2017
smaller then I thought, but my granddaughter loves it....
on March 28, 2017
This doll was a little small but very cute. My daughter lover it!
on July 17, 2016
We've named her Debbie Dollie..my 14 month old loves her! She likes to try & put her passifier or her thumb in her mouth but hasn't been able to..she likes to bring her Debbie out to the store with her & share the cart! She's nice & soft so she good to cuddle too! It's her good friend 🙂 Only con is her hideous hair cut 😅
on April 8, 2017
Purchased two of these for my grand-nieces and they love their dolls! This is the first time I purchased a doll on line and was happy that the doll arrived safely and as described.
on June 12, 2012
The doll is precious, and step daughter (2 yrs old) loves her. We made her a potty and a diaper so that she could practice potty-training with Dolly. This doll really has gotten my step-daughter interested in using the potty herself. She loves that the doll eyes close when she (the kid) lies down to take a nap, and that the doll has real hair that she can comb. We are also trying to wean my step daughter off of her pacifier. Putting the little pacifier into her doll's mouth when she wants one during the day seems to help calm that craving.

Like so many other reviewers, I want to give this doll five stars for being so awesome, but I can't because it is scented. I contacted Melissa and Doug and asked them if they make any unscented dolls, and they don't! I couldn't believe it! The scent doesn't smell like any baby I have ever whiffed. It's cloyingly strong and cheap-smelling; me and my husband really hate it. Dolly then went for a ride in the washing machine on cold against manufacturers instructions, and it made her smell a little better, but I still don't like her near my face.

And yes she came out fine from the washing machine. She needed to have her hair re-styled, but other than than everything was fine. I wouldn't put her in the dryer, though, I think her hair would melt.
on January 9, 2012
My 23 month old daughter received this doll for Christmas. She is the perfect size for my toddler. I love the fact that the hair can be played with and yet still looks like it did when we opened the package. i did follow the advice of other reviewers and "freed" the doll from the package before Christmas morning. The doll does have a baby powder smell, but I find it neither too strong nor offensive as some reviewers have stated. This doll seems very durable and has been a part of my daughter's play daily. She takes her everywhere.
on October 16, 2015
Our two-year-old granddaughter's first doll. She really likes to hug the soft body and is very intrigued by the eyes that open and shut. I don't particularly think this doll is the cutest one I've ever seen, but it will be fine.
on October 28, 2012
I purchased Natalie for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and she loves it. She loves that Natalie can suck her finger and her pacifier too. This is her first doll with open and close eyes and "real" hair which makes her more realistic than her other dolls. Natalie is a small doll, but she is just the right size for a toddler. She is soft and cuddly, but that also means you can't clean her as well as a doll with a hard body. Her clothes are cute, but I wish she also had a diaper. I didn't notice any unpleasant smell as others have noted. Overall, this is a wonderful doll for a toddler. I am likely to purchase Melissa&Doug Brianna too.