Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on December 2, 2016
You can always count on Melissa and Doug to come through.... It was perfect. My little 2 year old granddaughter loves her sister's American Girl doll... because of the hair. This was perfect for her. She has combed and combed,and pulled the hair, and ponytail holders in and out,of the doll's hair, and the doll still has hair. It is very well made all over.
on January 11, 2013
Three weeks before Christmas my daughter- age 6- told me she'd sent a special letter to Santa at school asking for what she *really* wanted for Christmas.

After a lot of roundabout discussion, she wanted a blonde baby doll with pigtails that was smaller than her 18" doll.

The only one I found that came with pigtails was very expensive, but I really liked the look of Natalie. Two days later she arrived on my doorstep, and I promptly opened all the packaging and rearranged her hair into pigtails before wrapping her.

On Christmas morning, she was opened, and my daughter breathlessly announced,

"Mommy! She's exactly what I wanted!! She even smells like a real baby!!"

Three weeks later, Natalie(renamed to Isabel) is played with every day. What really surprised me is the quality. As good as Melissa and Doug is about quality, I still expected the doll's hair to be coarse and frizz easily. Not this doll! The hair is sleek and silky, and brushes very easily with nary a frizz.

This was an excellent purchase, and I recommend this doll to anyone.
on July 22, 2013
I love the size and soft body of this doll. I did not think it stank, in fact there is a light pleasant scent. I wish the hair was a little longer as I bought it in hopes of deterring my 1 year old from pulling my hair at bed time. She didn't really take to that, but does somewhat enjoy the doll. My oldest was very attached to it for a couple days and I was almost going to get another for her, but being a 4 year old, she quickly moved on to a different obsession. I don't really like the pacifier that comes with this, but that's lost in the car.

Overall, I'm glad that this is the doll I picked out and I'm very pleased with the product I received.
on November 25, 2016
High quality doll. Very cute. My 3-year-old loves her baby. Clothes come off and can be put on fairly easily. Hair tangles some, but can be brushed out (especially if you use fabric softener, but be prepared for the smell to be strong if you do that).
on May 29, 2015
I gave this doll to my granddaughter for her 2nd birthday a month ago. She hugged it immediately and has carried it with her a lot since then. Last week she had minor surgery and the first thing she grabbed for when she came out of recovery was Natalie. Perfect doll for a two year old.
on January 21, 2015
I got this as a gift for my for 7 year old niece Christmas and she loves it. I think all girls have a natural need to care for and nurture babies and as soon as we got it out of the box for her, she started to feed the baby doll and make sure she was going to help her open the rest of her presents. I know she love the gift because her mom said she has it with her all of the time. One thing, I recommended to her Mom was when my niece was upset or crying for not getting what she wanted, she could divert her attention to taking care of her baby by asking if her baby is hungry, etc. and it works very well for her.
on July 22, 2017
It was for my great grand child and they said she loved it.
on July 16, 2017
My little Granddaughter loves this little Natalie. She is very soft and cuddly. Her hair is easy to brush and style.
on March 28, 2017
This doll was a little small but very cute. My daughter lover it!
on June 5, 2013
I bought this doll for my grand daughter that just turned 2 years old. Also bought the doll feeding set by Melissa and Doug to go with it. She loves giving the doll a pacifier, putting the doll to bed (the dolls eyes really close) and feeding the doll with all the accessories that came with the feeding set. The dolls hair is meant to be kept in a pony tail, but you can take off the elastic pony tail holder, brush the dolls hair, then put the hair back in a pony tail. Overall I think this was a great purchase, at a great price, and my grand daughter really enjoys it.