Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Police Officer Role Play Costume Set, Ages 3-6 yrs
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on September 26, 2010
Well made, has lots of fun perks (radio, whistle, ticket, handcuffs, badge). Have to admit we "lost" the batteries to the radio, and the whistle disappears sometimes too. We also bought the construction worker and firefighter outfits all for our son's 3rd birthday (he wears a 4t). They are pretty big on him, which he doesn't like, I think he would play with them more often if they fit better - but he'll grow into them.
on February 15, 2012
I hesitated to buy this one because it never said how big it was. I'd say it would fit about size 3-5 best, but possibly 2-6 year olds. The radio and handcuffs don't appear to be high quality, but they haven't broken after 3 weeks.
on July 1, 2012
The jacket has oversized buttons that serve as the closure with velcro behind so even your little ones can get on themselves. The hat has a plastic police badge that may be able to be removed. Comes with ID and ticket form in hard laminated plastic. Seems to be oversized, but sleeves can be easily rolled up to allow little ones to wear too. Handcuffs are easy to use for the little guys. Overall this is a pretty neat product and the kids love. Not just a cheap halloween costume.
on October 31, 2013
This costume is sturdy with lots of clear vinyl pockets for police officer's gear. I liked that my students had plenty to pretend without using a gun.
on March 25, 2014
I loved the durable material and my seven year old son loved playing with it. I think one of the main things a police officer needs are handcuffs, amirite? These broke within one use, and the offender wasn't even resisting arrest. For shame?
on November 16, 2015
For Christmas last year we decided to get the kids a whole bunch of the Melissa & Doug costumes. They are awesome! Very well made and so much fun for the kids! These have been used for almost a year now by our 3 kids plus their friends and cousins and they are all holding up very well! We have had other costumes in the past and non have every held up as well as the Melissa & Doug ones.
on December 30, 2015
This is almost too cute for words! I bought this for my 5 year old as a Christmas gift when she requested "bad guy stuff". After a lot of questioning we figured out she wanted to handcuff and ticket bad guys and I began to look for a police officer outfit. She is 48" tall and wears a size 7/8. She is really slim but this entire outfit is such a good fit on her and she still has another year or two she will be able to wear it. It is not so big it looks sloppy and the blue is so bright and beautiful. The hat fits her really good and she has a big head. I like that it is gender neutral because she has a 4 year old brother that might like to play with it someday. She carries her own dry erase marker with her ticket so she can mark and erase the offense. She really loves the whistle and laughs like crazy when she handcuffs her big sisters. I also like that it did not come with a gun. If you want your child to have one with their costume that could be a separate purchase but since we try to teach gun safety I like not having one she can play with and maybe become a little too accustomed to seeing and using.
on August 9, 2011
I got this for my three-year-old stepson and he LOVES it. He'd just turned three and is probably a little tall for his age and the uniform fit but was a little big. It's really well made and looks super cute and he loves the stuff that comes with. Some of his other dress up clothes have started to disintegrate and the pockets and seams ripped apart - but this one has stayed in one piece and still looks almost like new. Would definitely buy more of the Melissa & Doug dress up clothes!!
on March 5, 2015
My little boy loves this outfit, he has lived in it since he received it for Christmas. He is tall but thin so will wear it for a couple of years, it has held up nicely since he wears it daily, I've had to sew the pocket once, but I think that's because we bought him real handcuff and they are heavier than the plastic ones( he kept breaking the toy handcuff) we also made copies of the ticket so he can write tickets everyday, he's really into being a policeman, so much so that he looks like he missing something if he doesn't wear the hat. We buy a lot of Melissa and Doug because their product holds up to rough little ones.
on February 14, 2015
Very cute and high quality. Kids have enjoyed these adorable costumes and they have held up well despite quite a bit of wear and tear.

We also love the fire uniform: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002GCL658?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Have had them all for about two years and has held up well through 3 kids despite regular use and frequent trips out and about in them.