CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Melissa & Doug Wooden Chef’s Pretend Play Toy Kitchen With “Ice” Cube Dispenser, Easy to Assemble, Charcoal, 39" H x 15.5" W x 43.25" L
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPLETE WOODEN PLAY KITCHEN: The Melissa & Doug Wooden Chef’s Pretend Play Toy Kitchen includes oven, stove, microwave, sink, refrigerator with working “ice” dispenser, freezer, and ample storage space for easy cleanup.
- INNOVATIVE TOY KITCHEN FOR KIDS: The innovative ice maker dispenses two included "ice” cubes, dials turn, microwave plate spins; includes grocery checklist, movable hooks, and doors that open and close.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Our toy kitchen with “ice” cube dispenser is roomy enough for multiple kids to play at once. This charcoal-colored kids play kitchen is ideal for kitchen accessory play sets, pretend food collections, and play pantry products.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Wooden Chef’s Pretend Play Toy Kitchen makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Kitchen Accessories Set to round out the pretend play cooking experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
COUNTLESS WAYS TO PLAY
Tools for Learning
Experts say the best toys are those that encourage interaction. Our toys are designed to inspire engagement and connection with your child. Many even include enrichment ideas right on the packaging. Because kids who can imagine the possibilities become grown-ups who can make their dreams a reality!
Choosing the Best Toys
The American Academy of Pediatrics is serious about play, even urging doctors to prescribe it! Their advice: Limit screen time, make time for unstructured play, and choose toys that inspire imagination.
Melissa & Doug is here to help you fill that prescription for healthy hands-on play!
Antidote to Screens
“Part of Melissa & Doug’s appeal is as an antidote, if not a substitute, for all that screen time.”
The Gold Standard
“The couple's brand of low-tech, mostly wood toys has become the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Play With a Purpose
“Melissa & Doug toys flex every muscle of a child’s developing sense of identity – and the toys are often tested by their six children.”
“Melissa & Doug is set on making toys that are meant to be timeless, in an effort to preserve a cornerstone of childhood...open-ended play.”
What makes Melissa & Doug toys good for kids?
The American Academy of Pediatrics says toys that inspire hands-on engagement, imaginative play, and rich interaction are the best choice. Each of our toys is thoughtfully and meticulously designed to encourage this kind of learning and development.
What other toys and products do you make?
We make more than 1,000 toys and other products for babies, toddlers, and big kids — all available on Amazon. Categories include: Pretend Play, Arts & Crafts, Developmental Toys, Children’s Furniture, Games, Activity Pads, Puzzles, Plush, and more!
I've heard Melissa & Doug has a Happiness Guarantee, how does it work?
We stand behind everything that we make. That's why we've put our name (and our phone number!) on every product. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right.
How can I reach someone at Melissa & Doug if I still have a question?
Call us at 800-284-3948 (M-F, 7am-5pm ET). You’ll speak to a real, live person in our Connecticut office. Or email us (care@MelissaAndDoug.com), but we bet the human connection of a phone call will brighten your day!
Budding young chefs can hone their craft in this beautifully designed, charcoal-colored modern play kitchen! The easy to assemble chef's kitchen includes a refrigerator/freezer with innovative working ice maker that dispenses two included "ice” cubes, an oven and stovetop with dials that turn, microwave with turning plate, sink with moving faucet and handle, grocery check list, movable hooks, and ample shelving and storage for easy cleanup. Detailed, illustrated instructions make this kitchen simple to put together. Assembled, it stands approximately 3.5 feet (1 meter) long and more than three feet (0.9 meters) high, roomy enough for multiple kids to play at once. Sturdy, top-quality wooden construction means it will stand up to years of creative make-believe meal-making! Accessories sold separately.
Our toy kitchen with “ice” cube dispenser is convenient for parents to assemble, while being roomy enough for several kids to play together at the same time. Add the Melissa & Doug Kitchen Accessories set to round out the pretend play cooking experience.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!