Melissa & Doug Reusable Sticker Pad: Vehicles - 165+ Reusable Stickers
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-large sticker-activity pad
- Includes 5 colorful backgrounds and 165+ cling-style, repositionable stickers
- Removable background scenes include airport, roadway, construction site, harbor and railroad
- Reposition the stickers again and again
- Promotes fine motor skills and creative play
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fill the reusable scenes with 165 cling-style stickers, and create your own busy airport, train tracks, harbor, construction site, or roadway! To set the scene and spur the imagination, five glossy, full-color backgrounds feature lots of space to play creatively. They pull out cleanly too, so this cool set is easy to share. The colorful, kid-friendly stickers, which are organized by theme, stick easily, pull up cleanly, and can be used again and again to keep the action and adventure coming
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
Compare to similar items
This item Melissa & Doug Reusable Sticker Pad: Vehicles - 165+ Reusable Stickers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 14 x 1 in||11 x 14 x 1 in||12 x 1 x 12 in||11 x 14 x 1 in||11 x 14 x 1 in||11 x 14 x 1 in|
Top customer reviews
Three small problems:
1) They really do loose their clinginess. But according to the instructions on the back, you can wash them with dish washing soap to revive them. I haven't tried it yet, so I can't say for sure if it works.
2) The other thing is if you leave the stickers stuck on the scene pages (and don't put them back on the white pages they originally come on)they leave an oily looking gray stain on the picture scenes.
3) In addition, the binding is cheap. Neither set we own are no longer in book form; I just have a bunch of loose pages. Which isn't a huge deal, but is a little annoying once the stickers start loosing their stickiness and you can no longer keep them contained by turning the whole pad upside down (when still sealed, the binding kept the loose stickers in like a manila filing folder).
I mention those things because I could see how those big things could bother some kids or some parents. Overall, I still think it is a good value and I would buy it again.
They stick to windows and any glass door or mirror ( also to the included backgrounds for car travel) . I love them because they make no mess and Sam loves them because he can have "stickies" !! If you are gonna be on vacation or visiting someone take these with you!! Any glass door or window or floor length mirror can keep tots busy !! And again no stickers stuck to anything ( especially others things).
These did not have any funny smell to them, they are fairly durable. Sam stretches them when they fold over on each other, trying to straighten them and it takes a lot to break them. The price on these is excellent also.
Storage: A lot of reviewers complained about storage issues and that over time they are throwing out pieces because they cannot take the mess of them being all over the ground. What you need to get is a Stik-ees storage binder with extra sheets. They are vinyl sheets that you put 2 legal size papers between each page so they do not stick together. Then you can store all these vinyl animals in the binder... which also has the advantage of allowing your child to see the scene board and the vinyl animals at the same time (which makes playing easier than switching back and forth between pages in the pad). I have quite a number of pages in my binder and have used them for Stik-ees as well as for vinyl printed stickers like this item from Melissa and Doug. It works great!
The thing that would make this product even better would be to have a page that the stickers can be re-stuck to. It's hard for my LO to match up the sticker to the blank spot on the original page when he done using the stickers. It also would be awesome to have a smaller version for the car. This is pretty big!
BTW, my LO is 2 for anyone wondering if this is a toy that their toddler could play with. Watch out though...he does like to put the stickers in his mouth, so you have to watch closely, LOL.
Most recent customer reviews