Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Scootin' Turtle Lunch Bag
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on May 28, 2012
I love this lunch bag! It is great for lunches and snacks and pretty much anything else! It has a great little pocket on the inside for napkins etc. It fits sippy cups well and has a very nice handle. Overall this product gets a 10 in my book :) I would buy this for a gift for a baby shower or birthday! I LOVE this!
on February 9, 2013
With children, I am always skeptical about items that come in at a price that seems to be too good to be true. However, in this case we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product for an incredibly low price. Our 3-year old son loves this lunch bag and it fits his rather large sippy cups without an issue. There is a small net on the inside to securely hold small items such as a family picture (great trick for helping the little one adjust to life at school) or a small snack. The inside is easy to clean and maintains cool temperatures well.

I highly recommend this over more-expensive lunch bags.
on December 13, 2012
I have x 2 of these for my twin boys, and everyone at schools want to know where i brought them! they are the right size for their little hands to carry in the morning to their class, and they hold stuff very well. I like that there's a mesh inside to hold my boys utensils for eating with at school. Very very nice lunch bags.
on January 7, 2013
My boy loves blue, so this one was perfect color wise and he liked the turtle. Space is good for a lunch box, a curd and a small juice pack. Net pocket to keep cutlary and tissues. Everything was perfect for first few weeks then started showing wear and tear. Bought one from walmart for $6( different design), a year ago, still going strong.
on January 4, 2013
This lunchbox is adorable and does a great job of keeping food cold, however, the quality isn't what I expect from Melissa & Doug. We purchased the lunchbox two months ago for my son and after using it five days a week, it's starting to fall apart. I didn't expect to have to replace lunchboxes that often. If you don't use it a ton, then I would recommend getting it.
on December 3, 2012
My 5 year old loves this lunchbox and on the whole it has held up great, very easy to wash and holds all of her school snacks. The reason I gave it only 3 stars though is because on the very first day the zipper broke (pull came off the teeth). Fortunately it is a double zipper so we just use the working one.
on April 15, 2014
Has held up for almost two school years! Kindergarten and first grade. I've washed in the clothes washer and it's just fine. He had a metal bottle, though and the soft bottom was getting cut by the bottom round edge of the bottle. it never frayed or became brittle though. The toes get dirty fastest because they are so light colored. The larger lunchables do not fit well, but they do fit. It is just a tad smaller than most, just a bit smaller that the penguin. I use the sistema small bottle for water, other bottles make it just too small.
on May 6, 2013
not very large but it is sufficient for a toddler and preschooler for snacks. we get lots of compliments on it.
on August 20, 2012
This pears to be a very durable insulated lunch bag. It is just as cute as it looks online and is also a very good size.
on December 18, 2012
Got this for my nephew for Christmas and it's adorable! he loves it and carries it to school with him.