Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes, Arts & Crafts, Wooden Stylus, 125 Count, 3.75” H x 3.75” W x 1.75” L
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO USE WITH AMAZING RESULTS: The Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes includes 125 easy-to-use rainbow mini notes which kids can use to jot down notes, etch doodles, and create cool illustrations and designs
- BRIGHTLY COLORED NOTEPAD: Our Scratch Art notes feature bright colors that hide beneath the matte coating. Kids simply use the included wooden stylus to reveal them with a simple scratch
- MULTIPLE USES: Kids can create cool illustrations, surprise people, label items, create arts and crafts projects, and express themselves freely. This box of notes is great for classrooms, holiday treats, gift baskets, or random acts of kindness
- GIFT FOR AGES 4 AND UP: The Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes makes a great gift for kids ages 4 years and up
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Countless Ways To Play
Tools for Learning
Experts say the best toys are those that encourage interaction. Our toys are designed to inspire engagement and connection with your child. Many even include enrichment ideas right on the packaging. Because kids who can imagine the possibilities become grown-ups who can make their dreams a reality!
Choosing the Best Toys
The American Academy of Pediatrics is serious about play, even urging doctors to prescribe it! Their advice: Limit screen time, make time for unstructured play, and choose toys that inspire imagination.
Melissa & Doug is here to help you fill that prescription for healthy hands-on play!
Antidote to Screens
“Part of Melissa & Doug’s appeal is as an antidote, if not a substitute, for all that screen time.”
The Gold Standard
“The couple's brand of low-tech, mostly wood toys has become the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Play With a Purpose
“Melissa & Doug toys flex every muscle of a child’s developing sense of identity – and the toys are often tested by their six children.”
“Melissa & Doug is set on making toys that are meant to be timeless, in an effort to preserve a cornerstone of childhood...open-ended play.”
What makes Melissa & Doug toys good for kids?
The American Academy of Pediatrics says toys that inspire hands-on engagement, imaginative play, and rich interaction are the best choice. Each of our toys is thoughtfully and meticulously designed to encourage this kind of learning and development.
What other toys and products do you make?
We make more than 1,000 toys and other products for babies, toddlers, and big kids. Categories include: Pretend Play, Arts & Crafts, Developmental Toys, Children’s Furniture, Games, Activity Pads, Puzzles, Plush, and more!
Can I reach someone at Melissa & Doug if I still have a question?
Call us at the number on the back of our packaging. You’ll speak to a real, live person in our Connecticut office during weekday business hours. Or email us, but we bet the human connection of a phone call will brighten your day!
Creative kids can jot down notes, etch doodles, and make their own exciting drawings with our mini Scratch Art notes. This Scratch Art box includes 125 rainbow mini notes, a wooden stylus, and a handy “desktop dispenser” box to keep it all organized. It’s simple to use, delivers amazing results, surprises kids with every scratch, and gives loads of options for play! Kids 4 and up can jot down notes, etch doodles, create cool illustrations and designs, surprise people, label things, make lists, add to arts and crafts projects, and express themselves freely. The reusable desktop dispenser box contains 125 Rainbow Mini Notes and a wooden stylus for scratching designs or notes.
As kids scratch away the surface coating, they’ll be tickled to reveal the bright colors hiding beneath. These notes are also great for classrooms, goody bags, holiday treats, gift baskets, reminders, travel activities, random acts of kindness, sweet notes for others, and much more! They’ll help grow creativity, fine motor skills, writing skills, a sense of discovery, imagination, and connection. Get inspired and add some color to someone’s day with an expressive and creative rainbow mini note! The Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes makes an ideal gift for kids ages 4 years and up.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
BySee all Product description