Melissa & Doug Tables & Chairs 3-Piece Set - Natural
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy to assemble kids furniture set: The Melissa & doug solid wood table & chairs set is an easy to assemble set that has been sized for kids from ages 3 to 8 years
- Sturdy wooden furniture: Melissa & doug focuses on making high quality furniture sets for kids; we’ve built this sturdy wooden table and chairs set from durable wood; the 2 chairs stand 24.75 inches high with an 11 inch seat height
- Great for screen free play: Our table and chairs set is ideal for playing games, working on puzzles, creating arts and crafts, enjoying real and pretend meals, and more
- Great gift for ages 3 and up: The Food Groups Wooden Play Food set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 to 6; The Melissa & Doug Play Time Produce and Vegetables Play Food set is a great accompaniment
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100 percent happiness guarantee: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pull one of the two durable chairs up to the child-size table—they're sized just right for kids, but strong enough to hold adults, too! Our testing goes above and beyond the industry standard to ensure safety and durability. The chairs in this set received a weight rating of 150 pounds, which means they had to pass testing to hold three times that amount! This hardwood table-and-chairs set has a timeless natural finish that fits any home decor, and it easily wipes clean to stay looking sharp. The 3 wooden pieces are simple to put together with just a Phillips-head screwdriver, and they’re incredibly sturdy once assembled. Top the table with your child’s favorite puzzles or use it for arts and crafts, tea parties, lunch and snacks, and so much more! The 2 chairs stand 24.75 inches high with an 11-inch seat height, and they have a reinforced, tip-resistant design. Melissa & Doug focus on making high-quality furniture sets for kids. We have built this sturdy wooden table-and-chairs set from durable wood, with materials that are designed for frequent use. The Solid Wood Table and Chairs set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 years and up. When assembled, this 3-piece table set measures 20” H x 23.5” W x 20.5” L and weighs 25.8 pounds. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
By Melissa & Doug
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first table I ordered was shipped to me with the legs already cracked because someone tried using the long screws and returned it to Amazon. (Why they figured it would be ok to throw everything into a random box and ship it to the next customer as new is beyond me). I ordered a new one that was ACTUALLY new and in the original box. We decided to give the short screws a try for the table legs, and they fit perfectly. In the process of putting the chairs together, we realized that the long ones have to go in the back of the chair and there really is a misprint in the instructions. So other than the fact that you ruin the table legs if you do what they tell you, it's a great set.
This set was easy to assemble! I used a philips-head screw driver. There are two sets of screws-- that's it on the small-parts end! Each piece of the chairs and table are labeled clearly with "A", "B", etc. For the table, it was just four legs to add. The chairs, a few more wooden parts, but not a lot. I'm one week short of giving birth and was able to put this together in about 20 minutes (only because I was taking my time). Most folks could do this in 10 minutes, even less. And the best part? The holes the screws were going into on the "end" side had pre-drilled-and-placed metal threaded holes-- truly a sign that this furniture will LAST. The wood is sturdy, feels solid, and did not rock after assembled.
I had noticed that others said their older kids still sat at this table and wondered how that worked, well now I understand-- its very sturdy, as are the chairs (that is always a hard combo to find!), so I could see older kids siting at this table, too. If you look at the stock pictures, you'll notice that the back of the chair arches slightly- this seemed to fit my son perfectly, a very comfortable chair. I could see it also fitting older kids' backs, too. The metal screws are visible, but they are high-quality and there is a bit of an indent doweled in for them, so while they're visible, they don't poke out at all. Excellent quality!
I'm a big fan of M&D toys, so trusted the name for this furniture set. I like the chairs, but the table is not sturdy at all. First of all, the base corners came made and partially screwed. All I had to do was screw in the legs. Well they wobble too much and often come loose. I find myself tightening it at least 2x a week. Funny thing is that we don't even use it that much where this would be justified. So just beware of the table's lack of being sturdy
Top reviews from other countries
El armado es sencillo y muy claro con las instrucciones.
La recomiendo totalmente
A great buy!
NOT the size for 10+ kids. Get a desk at that point that they can grow into.
My 6 year old sister does like this and it's well built, even if it's a little expensive