Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

This is a really good product. T beach three year olds. A few of my students figured out how to rebuild the vehicles right away while others did not grasp the concept as quickly. The only complaint actually comes from one of my students. He says the truck is to wobbly to use. I told him I understood. He did not have to keep playing with it. But would he stop playing with it? No. Wobbly or not it's a very good toy.
on April 24, 2016
I gave these to my nephew as a gift and he was SO excited to open them. I cannot tell you the amount of times he has taken them apart and put them back together. There are small parts so adhere to the age limit on this product but my 4 year old nephew is truly loving them. I love Melissa & Doug toys and know that I'll be grabbing a few more for gifts!
on February 18, 2009
My 2 year old received these for his birthday and he just loves putting them together. At first he just enjoyed driving the trucks around, then he liked the challenge putting the pieces together properly. Now he's really into mixing and matching the various pieces from all three trucks to build his own super-creation. These trucks are great for developing fine motor skills, building cognitive memory, and inspiring creative and imaginative play. Fun times to be had by all! Highly recommended along with most other Melissa and Doug toys.
on January 24, 2016
Fantastic, especially for our toddler who loves to build things/take things apart. Each truck comes with pieces that are the same color as the truck, so it's easier for toddlers to find the proper pieces to put the trucks together. Made of sturdy wood, and colors are bright. The pieces do come off easily, but they should since these trucks are meant to be taken apart/put together by young toddlers.
on March 6, 2010
I got these for my son's 3rd birthday.

While he had fun for a few minutes mixing and matching the pieces, they didn't hold his attention long. This was surprising to me because he loves cars, trucks and trains and can sit an play with them for close to an hour normally.

They are very well made, sturdy and really cute. The pieces are interchangeable to spark a child's imagination.

I think they may be better suited for 3 yrs and under, but my son may be unique in his lack of enthusiasm for them.
on December 3, 2014
Bought this for my new grandson so it will be good number of months before he will be able to play with them. My 3-year old grandson tried them out and really liked them a lot. They are going to decorate the baby's room until he is old enough for them. Nicely made and super cute!
on December 27, 2015
My 3.5 year old loves these. He loves trucks and puzzles, these are the perfect combo. He loves switching up the pieces.
on December 9, 2015
My 2.5 yr old son is very into trucks right now. He knows the names of all of them (specifically construction trucks). I had no idea what many of them were named before he told me about them. These toys are great quality wooden building blocks. The ability to disassemble and reassemble them adds tons of replay value for him. He is constantly changing them up and making new trucks out of them. I'd highly recommend this toy for any toddler with an interest in trucks.
on January 16, 2014
These were a bit of a challenge at first for our two-year old, they were a birthday present on his second birthday. But he's been playing with them a lot, taking them apart, mixing them up into different configurations, using them as truck toys as well as puzzles. The color matching parts are a big clue to what really goes together, but there are a lot of options for mix and match. The pegs and holes are just the right size, durable and challenging, but he caught on within a few days and it's really helped with his eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
on December 28, 2013
When my two and a half year old grandson opened this present at Thanksgiving, I was a little worried: I thought they were just trucks, but part of the trucks are blocks that can be taken apart and put back together. I thought they might be a bit complicated for him, but I was wrong. After some initial frustration from him and a tutorial from me, he absolutely loved it, and he played with it for a long time. The blocks part became the part that kept him interested instead of a detriment. By now, I trust Melissa and Doug to know their stuff, and when I'm ready to buy my grandson another toy, I just go to the Melissa and Doug page on Amazon!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.