Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
I resently purchased these to go along with the Melissa & Doug Stacking Construction Vehicles Wooden Toy Set. Unfortunately the parts do not interchange as well as I had hoped. The pegs in which they stack on are set just a tiny bit closer together. This makes it difficult to mix and match the two sets. This is not the only set of toys that I have bought from Melissa & Doug that I thought would be the same in size and demention but are not. One more concern I have is the durability of the toy. The rods holding the tires onto the car are made of plastic. As my three year old students place their weight on the car pushing it around the rug will the plastic rods start to buckle. I purchased the
Melissa & Doug Construction Vehicle Wooden Play Set which came with metal rods instead of plastic. I wish Melissa and Doug items were more consistent in quality. Over the year I have bought several toys for my class from this toy company. Some are great and others are an utter disapoinment. I would recommend this product to a friend if they were buying it for their own child and they were not trying to pair it with a similar toy as I did.
on December 3, 2014
Bought these for my 3-year old grandson and he LOVED them! They are extremely well made and pretty sturdy based on his many crashes he has put them through already!
on January 27, 2013
Yes, my almost 3 year old daughter loves cars and trucks and these didn't disappoint. Very well made, unique 3D puzzles. Parts can be interchangeable although the "correct" picture is printed on the bottom of the wheel bed.
on January 10, 2012
I purchased this set for my four-year-old granddaughter who is enamored with small wooden toy car and train sets. I thought it would be an excellent addition to her collection. I was struck by how unusual it was--a 3D puzzle and vehicle set combined! The only thing I didn't know was that the set was larger than I expected. It is really perfect for a two-to-three-year-old who is just beginning to have fun with vehicles and will enjoy "building" and rebuilding the vehicles as well as playing with these nicely-sized and sturdy toys.
on September 18, 2016
Melissa & Doug toys are well made and every one I've purchased have been winners for my grandkids.
on December 19, 2015
Love melissa and doug. These Cars are great for my little builder and truck lover. Love to buy these as gifts!
on February 11, 2017
They stack. Like a boss.
on August 29, 2013
I wish I bought these earlier - I should have bought them for my son when he was younger (maybe 10-12 months). At 18 months, he liked them for a bit but lost interest fairly quickly. But I really liked the toys - good quality and big, chunky pieces that are easy to hold.
on November 27, 2013
Almost 3 years old grandson loved them. My mistake giving them all to him at once when in reality each one should be introduced separately so the kid can remember the parts to each vehicle. I bought two different sets and now he knows them well.
on January 6, 2013
We bought these for my 16 month old son for Christmas. He loves taking them apart and will soon be more proficient at putting them back together too. They were bigger than I had envisioned when I purchased them, which worked out nicely. They are chunky and sturdy, perfect for little hands.