Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 13, 2016
When I purchased this for my 5 year old's Easter basket, I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting. I couldn't quite picture the stained glass coloring concept. It turns out the pages are just pictures printed on vellum - mystery solved! It's a really clever concept, and it works surprisingly well.

This booklet comes with 20 different pages with various princess, fairy, mermaid and fairy tale themes. The pictures are intricate enough that they make cute 'stained glass' images, but not so complex that a child would find them difficult to color. The images are super easy to remove from the book (they almost fall out in fact), so there's no ripping into the page.

All that's required are normal, washable kiddo markers. I believe ours are just the standard Crayola. Remove page, color, hang on window. That's it!!

The best way I've found to hang them is with a small piece of scotch tape. They really do look cute in the window. Just enough light shines through to give them the stained glass look, but you can definitely still see the coloring work.

I'd recommend these to anyone who loves to color and wants a change from the standard coloring book...it's a fun twist on a classic!
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 11, 2016
I bought this sort of as a last minute gift and really wasn't sure of what "stained glass" coloring pages were. These coloring pages are absolutely beautiful. The background of the page is a more transparent paper with thick black lined images in the stained glass style. My daughter colors them with her markers and the pages come out bright and vibrant. You can hang them in a bright window and the sun will make the coloring page light up, similar to a stained glass window. So glad I bought this! I wish they had more themes!
on September 13, 2016
I bought these for a camping trip and they were thoroughly enjoyed by 7, 6, and 3 year old girls. They were entertained quietly for an hour while baby sister was napping. We have pulled them out at home a few times too and they enjoy coloring them and hanging them up in the window or on the patio door. They really love using markers so anything they get to use markers on is more exciting. The images are very cute and each girl found something she was happy to color.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 17, 2016
My granddaughter loves this stain glass look coloring book that are really cool!
on November 1, 2013
This product was a real life saver. Every time the grand kids come over they always want to color. This was a big hit because
after they finished their page they could tape it to the sliding glass door and continue to enjoy their art work.
on January 13, 2015
This is the best. At 60 years old I still love to color so now I use my granddaughters as an excuse to color. This coloring book has unique paper. I buy these kind of adult coloring books from other companies and have paid 15 to 20 dollars for them. Thanks to Melissa and Doug I paid way less. My only complaint is that there weren't more to buy. I would have bought them all. This type of paper works best with markers but I have used colored pencils. They are so pretty they are almost suitable for framing. Highly recommended for adults too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 4, 2016
super cute!! ive only tried with markers, but ill update once i try with other medias. im a bit heavy handed, but you can color in layers to make it look brighter or darker. because of the wet ink, the pages get a little wrinkly, but its not something that im too concerned about, this is just for fun! looks really cute in a window or just held up to the light.
on February 26, 2015
Every little girl that has seen these at our house LOVES them! They have all gone crazy for them and love coloring them! I think they are really cute and a great idea, but not sure what the hype is but I will absolutely take it! :) These stained glass coloring sheets entertain our kids and their friends forever! We've given them as gifts many, many times because everyone loves them and wants to take an extra sheet home when they leave our house, so we buy them their own (and restock ours) Great product!
on January 5, 2015
This is such a great little coloring book. We didn't realize till our daughter was coloring that the pages are semi transparent which made it all the more fun. Colors show up nice and bright and the crayola washable markers look great! Our 3 and 6 year olds love this book and I know I'll be ordering another one of these in the near future to keep up with all of their coloring. Very cute pictures as well, that our girls are excited and eager to have to color. Will order again when our first book runs out. Great coloring book, especially for the cost!
on September 17, 2013
The pages tear out of this book easily, making it easy to choose and share pictures. They are all about 8 1/2" x 11". We used pictures from this pad as a gathering activity for a birthday party, and it was a hit!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.