Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on March 10, 2017
Very cute little hat!
on August 24, 2015
This hat is so adorable, I got it for my daughters 2nd birthday. It's really big on her, which I knew it would be but she can grow into it. I have it pinned up so it will fit her (lol). The colors are true, the design is cute. So far it has held up, we have had it almost a month.
on January 11, 2014
Christmas present for my 2 yr old grand daughter and she loved it! It was given with the little lawn chair and garden tool set. She loves being in the garden with us. She was more excited about these than the princess presents she received.
on June 18, 2016
Love this little hat! It is perfect for my 2 year old's head! She puts it on whenever we are gardening.
on January 21, 2017
Cute as a bug's ear. Well made. Bright, happy colors.
on January 7, 2017
A bit large for a 4 year old
on November 12, 2015
Hat is kind of big, fit the 5 year old well, Littlte big for the three year old but they both liked it. Good for sun
on April 4, 2016
Product was excellent and would definitely recommend
on June 23, 2015
Both items were very cute! The hat was a bit big for my 2yr old great niece but she will grow into it.
on May 20, 2016
My granddaughter loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.