Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 12, 2012
Our 1.6 year old daughter had taken to pushing everything in sight around our house (laundry basket, trash cans, shoe bins, etc) so we knew we had to get this. She really loved it at first and still plays with it occasionally but not quite as much as we had hoped. I am hoping now that it's warmer she will have fun outside with it. One thing I wish is that the wheel and base part were different....the base part slides all along the floor and it seems like it should be more like a wheelbarrow with the most weight on the wheels instead of that base. That being said, she puts everything in here so we always get a kick out of what we find in her little cart (bowls, dog toys, sticks, spoons, etc). If we can't find something we always know to check her secret cart.
on July 11, 2012
We love the cuteness of this toy but the handle bar broke of almost right away and the wheels never turned smoothly. The quality is disappointing for a Melissa and Doug toy and I do not recommend it. It was not very expensive. Still I was disappointed. We use it as my 2 year old's shoe box, because it does look cute!
on May 2, 2011
My two-year-old loves this cart. It is very "girly", and she loves the butterflies! The design really is adorable. The pinks are bright with green accents. The real product is every bit as cute as the picture of it on Amazon. It is made entirely of plastic. The cart is relatively sturdy, but the handle seems fairly flimsy. It works well for indoor play, but I don't think it would last long if she were to drag it around outside. It provides a fair amount of gross motor play for her, as she enjoys throwing her toys in it and pushing or pulling it around the house. It is the perfect size for a toddler!
on May 28, 2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
This is so cute. And our cat gets in it and our little girl pushes her around. Super cute.
on December 29, 2012
Although this buggy is cute it is very cheaply made and I am afraid it will break. My daughter got a kitchen set for Christmas and because we have hardwood floors I did not want to go with a metal buggy. I wanted something that would not scratch the floors and I am not sure this one is going to be any better. The handle just snaps in place and could possible brake. Just not as sturdy as other Melissa and Doug things we have bought in the past. Cute but not 100% well made :(
on October 2, 2013
I absolutely love the look of this cart. My 2-year daughter loves to push it all around the house, collecting items from the "store". I just wish it was made a little better. The handle is pretty flimsy and if you had a rowdier kid than mine, I could easily see it breaking. The wheels don't roll all that well either. It's a fun little kid toy, but you would hope for better quality based on the price.
on April 24, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my niece to use outside in the yard. I filled it with all the other Melissa and Doug gardening tools, watering can, hat and gloves to complete the set. The Chair with the butterfly is adorable as well. The entire collection makes a great gift. Love it
on December 12, 2016
I bought this butterfly wheelbarrow for my daughter's second birthday. It's adorable and sturdy. Makes a perfect gift for a little girl.
on May 9, 2014
I must say how suprised I was when I opened the box. Well packaged and beautifully made, not to mention, already assembled. It's strong sturdy and just perfect for my 3yr old granddaughter to wheel around and big enough to hold her gardening tools, flower pots and anything she needs to help her mom with the gardening. One of my best purchases!
on December 30, 2016
Fast shipping. Packaged well. Very flimsy. Handle will break easily. Gave it as a gift but very disappointing.