Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Spark Shark Fish Hunt
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.43 (32%)|
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 5 x 15 inches|
|Cautionary Statement||No Warning Applicable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Splash Time: This 8 piece set includes 2 shark nets, 6 colorful sinkers, and play ideas for races, games and more
- Skill Building Play: This set is great for developing gross motor skills and hand eye coordination
- Great Gift for Ages 6 to 8: The Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Spark Shark Fish Hunt is an ideal gift for ages 6 to 8. Add the Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Spark Shark Toss & Catch toy to round out the hands on, screen free play experience
- “The Gold Standard in Childhood Play”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination and creativity sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play”
- 100 Percent Happiness Guarantee: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hungry Sharks Seek Yummy Fish
Kids age six and up speed like hungry sharks to gobble up tasty fish. Just grab onto the easy-grasp handle of a Spark Shark net and swim through the pool to scoop up the fishy sinkers. The set comes with two shark nets, three yellow and three orange sinkers, and lots of play ideas (for one to seven players) for races, games and more! This water game is great for motor skills, water skills, keeping kids engaged, connected, and moving, and inspiring imaginative play. And, if you’re heading out of town, no worries, since this game is easy to pack, lightweight, and sure to keep the kids (and maybe the adults as well) busy and happy as sharks on vacation.
|Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Spark Shark Toss & Catch||Melissa & Doug Louie Lobster Claw Catcher||Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Taffy Turtle Catch & Hatch||Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Maritime Mates Boat Parade||Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Seaside Sidekicks Squirters|
|A jolly crew of playful characters brings personality to this fun line of pool games and water toys||This exciting pool game, with colorful and 'toothy' personality, challenges you to the catch of the day||Louie Lobster comes with three fishy sinkers, plus lots of game ideas for playtime in and out of the pool||Toss the baby turtles in the pool, and then gather them up to 'hatch' some exciting fun||Link these three cheerful boats to chart a course to bath- and pool-time fun||Big squirting fun is packed into 4 aquatic friends, ready for little hands to squeeze fun into water play|
Speed like a hungry shark to gobble up tasty fish! Just grab onto the handle of a Spark Shark net and swim through the pool to scoop up the fishy sinkers. The set comes with two shark nets, six colorful sinkers and lots of play ideas for races, games and more!
By Melissa & Doug
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They sank to the bottom which made it nearly impossible for the child to scoop (using the shark) the little fish. When purchased I believed the fish would float allowing the child to scoop-up (using the shark) the fish.
All of the pieces seem sturdily made and stood up to lots of play in said pool. The bright colors of the 'shark food' made it easy to have the repetitive fun as is advertised. As did the slow sinking, also as advertised.
The fin 'handles' fit hands both big and small.
A pool toy success indeed. The imagination was off and running from day one. :)