Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Melissa & Doug Super Hero Role Play Costume Set (3...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 61% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Melissa & Doug Super Hero Role Play Costume Set (3 pcs)- Tunic, Cape, Mask
|Price:||$21.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 0.6" high
- 18" wide
- 3-piece set
- Reversible mask
- Dramatic, removable cape
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
With this "super" disguise, even snacktime can be an adventure. Add the cape (with a dramatic lightning bolt) and the reversible mask, and evil doesn't stand a chance!
BySee all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 0.6 x 25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004PBOPTM
- Item model number: 4788
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. The material just sucks up dirt. So it's hard to just wipe clean. We're going have to try putting it in the wash soon, but I'm not sure if it will survive.
2. The mask doesn't work. It's kind of hilarious because my son keeps saying 'Make it tighter [so it won't fall down]' even though it's crazy tight. The problem is that the little nose cut-out isn't big enough so it makes the mask 'slide up' on his face. He trips over things and is just generally funny to watch when he's wearing it. We've since replaced the mask with an Iron Man mask and he's even happier.
He did already get a couple snags in the cape, unfortuately. I guess nothing is perfect. Other than that, it does seems well made and quick and easy to put on with a little help.