Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on November 30, 2016
We're bigger dolls than I thought would be. I do wish they made more of the different skin tones dolls with more outfits than just leggings and a top. Variety of tops and bottoms, dresses would be good. Good quality and I have a niece who uses one of their dolls now and she loves it! Really keeps the kids interested.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter, almost 2 at the time. She lives 2,000 miles away from me and I'm sure she didn't remember 'grandma' gave it to her when I visited about a year later for 10 days. While there she brought this out and played with it on the floor. My daughter said she LOVES it and mom loves it because it is easy for a child to use, durable, fun and can be put away easily! Parents love the little 'tote' bag.

My grand daughter and I played with this for a long time - we had SO much FUN :)

Great product, very durable, well made, for many ages. It also teaches hand/eye ... hey, I played for a long time! I recommend to anyone.
on March 1, 2013
We have purchased several magnet/wooden doll sets in the past but the problem was there was no closed bag for the items to be stored in. This comes with a bag that closes (one of the main reasons we ordered it) however, the bag doesn't close all the way! There are TINY accessories that come with the set and they have a tendency to slip out the open corner of the bag. That aside, the dolls are very well made, the accessories are adorable and my girls have loved playing with them. I would definitely recommend this toy.
on December 9, 2012
I love everything about this product, it's made very well, the pieces have a nice weight to them, they just feel good in your hand. There's a large variety of pieces too, an endless number of ways to coordinate the outfits. I also love that they're double sided so 4 can actually each dress up a side, and then switch and dress a different one, the stands made to keep them upright work very well, and hold them steady as you go, not to mention the perfect clear snap-closed carrying case, we take them along with us all the time and they're always a big hit ! This is one of my favorite toys that I've purchased for my daughter and would make a wonderful gift for a teacher or daycare provider!
on July 22, 2015
Our 2-year-old loves it. Lots of small parts, though - we had to take away all the bows and accessories. Still -everything was durable, high-quality and it didn't have a weird smell like some of the reviews mentioned.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 20, 2010
Great quality toy overall. Even the bag with a handle that comes with it is made of thick see-thru material. Each wooden piece is well-cut without sharp edges and no worries for any splinters.
The two wooden dolls are double sided. Lots of pieces and accessories. It seems very durable and may last for years to come.

Magnets and dress-up dolls are an excellent combination. I remember my sister used to play with cut-out cardboards and colored pencils.
on February 7, 2013
This was a nice gift to give, however, some of the parts are VERY small and could be dangerous if there are young children in the home. They could easily be swallowed. If your child doesn't put things in their mouth, then this is a perfect little play set. We placed all the small pieces into a ziplock bag for safe keeping. There are four dolls, as they are reversible...so it was a good investment for the money.
on March 20, 2012
The dolls are two sided, which is very cute but the hair accessories are so small they fall out of the bag when turned to it's side (to go back on the shelf) I wish the bag were better suited for the small parts. My daughter would like if the shoes changed as well but they are part of the tights, so it's tights/pants and tops only and hair bows. overall I think it's very cute and she plays with it for a half hour or longer when we get it out.
on December 11, 2014
I have bought four of these sets for our three (now four) year old Granddaughter, and we enjoy pulling them out occasionally and playing with them...they're sturdy, so sure they will last.
on May 26, 2013
My 4 year old daughter has been busy playing with this toy since we got it! There are 4 different dolls (2 double-sided dolls) to dress, so it is great for when she has a friend over. Many of the pieces are small (hair accessories) so it is not great for a household with younger children. My 18 month old loves to find the pieces and put them in his mouth. But my daughter loves the hair accessories, as well as all the outfits. The outfits mix and match with the tights for many options which she loves and keeps very busy with.