Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 30, 2016
We're bigger dolls than I thought would be. I do wish they made more of the different skin tones dolls with more outfits than just leggings and a top. Variety of tops and bottoms, dresses would be good. Good quality and I have a niece who uses one of their dolls now and she loves it! Really keeps the kids interested.
on December 9, 2012
I love everything about this product, it's made very well, the pieces have a nice weight to them, they just feel good in your hand. There's a large variety of pieces too, an endless number of ways to coordinate the outfits. I also love that they're double sided so 4 can actually each dress up a side, and then switch and dress a different one, the stands made to keep them upright work very well, and hold them steady as you go, not to mention the perfect clear snap-closed carrying case, we take them along with us all the time and they're always a big hit ! This is one of my favorite toys that I've purchased for my daughter and would make a wonderful gift for a teacher or daycare provider!
on October 23, 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter, almost 2 at the time. She lives 2,000 miles away from me and I'm sure she didn't remember 'grandma' gave it to her when I visited about a year later for 10 days. While there she brought this out and played with it on the floor. My daughter said she LOVES it and mom loves it because it is easy for a child to use, durable, fun and can be put away easily! Parents love the little 'tote' bag.

My grand daughter and I played with this for a long time - we had SO much FUN :)

Great product, very durable, well made, for many ages. It also teaches hand/eye ... hey, I played for a long time! I recommend to anyone.
on March 1, 2013
We have purchased several magnet/wooden doll sets in the past but the problem was there was no closed bag for the items to be stored in. This comes with a bag that closes (one of the main reasons we ordered it) however, the bag doesn't close all the way! There are TINY accessories that come with the set and they have a tendency to slip out the open corner of the bag. That aside, the dolls are very well made, the accessories are adorable and my girls have loved playing with them. I would definitely recommend this toy.
3 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2010
Great quality toy overall. Even the bag with a handle that comes with it is made of thick see-thru material. Each wooden piece is well-cut without sharp edges and no worries for any splinters.
The two wooden dolls are double sided. Lots of pieces and accessories. It seems very durable and may last for years to come.

Magnets and dress-up dolls are an excellent combination. I remember my sister used to play with cut-out cardboards and colored pencils.
on July 22, 2015
Our 2-year-old loves it. Lots of small parts, though - we had to take away all the bows and accessories. Still -everything was durable, high-quality and it didn't have a weird smell like some of the reviews mentioned.
on March 20, 2012
The dolls are two sided, which is very cute but the hair accessories are so small they fall out of the bag when turned to it's side (to go back on the shelf) I wish the bag were better suited for the small parts. My daughter would like if the shoes changed as well but they are part of the tights, so it's tights/pants and tops only and hair bows. overall I think it's very cute and she plays with it for a half hour or longer when we get it out.
One person found this helpful
on January 4, 2018
The twins love it and have do much fun with them.
on November 8, 2017
My granddaughter likes it Comes in a nice carrying case
on December 11, 2014
I have bought four of these sets for our three (now four) year old Granddaughter, and we enjoy pulling them out occasionally and playing with them...they're sturdy, so sure they will last.
One person found this helpful