Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 30, 2016
We're bigger dolls than I thought would be. I do wish they made more of the different skin tones dolls with more outfits than just leggings and a top. Variety of tops and bottoms, dresses would be good. Good quality and I have a niece who uses one of their dolls now and she loves it! Really keeps the kids interested.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter, almost 2 at the time. She lives 2,000 miles away from me and I'm sure she didn't remember 'grandma' gave it to her when I visited about a year later for 10 days. While there she brought this out and played with it on the floor. My daughter said she LOVES it and mom loves it because it is easy for a child to use, durable, fun and can be put away easily! Parents love the little 'tote' bag.

My grand daughter and I played with this for a long time - we had SO much FUN :)

Great product, very durable, well made, for many ages. It also teaches hand/eye ... hey, I played for a long time! I recommend to anyone.
on March 1, 2013
We have purchased several magnet/wooden doll sets in the past but the problem was there was no closed bag for the items to be stored in. This comes with a bag that closes (one of the main reasons we ordered it) however, the bag doesn't close all the way! There are TINY accessories that come with the set and they have a tendency to slip out the open corner of the bag. That aside, the dolls are very well made, the accessories are adorable and my girls have loved playing with them. I would definitely recommend this toy.
4 helpful votes
on December 9, 2012
I love everything about this product, it's made very well, the pieces have a nice weight to them, they just feel good in your hand. There's a large variety of pieces too, an endless number of ways to coordinate the outfits. I also love that they're double sided so 4 can actually each dress up a side, and then switch and dress a different one, the stands made to keep them upright work very well, and hold them steady as you go, not to mention the perfect clear snap-closed carrying case, we take them along with us all the time and they're always a big hit ! This is one of my favorite toys that I've purchased for my daughter and would make a wonderful gift for a teacher or daycare provider!
on July 22, 2015
Our 2-year-old loves it. Lots of small parts, though - we had to take away all the bows and accessories. Still -everything was durable, high-quality and it didn't have a weird smell like some of the reviews mentioned.
on December 20, 2010
Great quality toy overall. Even the bag with a handle that comes with it is made of thick see-thru material. Each wooden piece is well-cut without sharp edges and no worries for any splinters.
The two wooden dolls are double sided. Lots of pieces and accessories. It seems very durable and may last for years to come.

Magnets and dress-up dolls are an excellent combination. I remember my sister used to play with cut-out cardboards and colored pencils.
on December 11, 2014
I have bought four of these sets for our three (now four) year old Granddaughter, and we enjoy pulling them out occasionally and playing with them...they're sturdy, so sure they will last.
on November 8, 2017
My granddaughter likes it Comes in a nice carrying case
on May 26, 2013
My 4 year old daughter has been busy playing with this toy since we got it! There are 4 different dolls (2 double-sided dolls) to dress, so it is great for when she has a friend over. Many of the pieces are small (hair accessories) so it is not great for a household with younger children. My 18 month old loves to find the pieces and put them in his mouth. But my daughter loves the hair accessories, as well as all the outfits. The outfits mix and match with the tights for many options which she loves and keeps very busy with.
on July 23, 2016
Small pieces. Bought for my 3 year old. She will probably use it more when she's a littke older. It's a super cute