Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 6, 2018
Every part of this set is nice, and my 3 year old daughter loves using it to feed her baby, "Marcy". But I think the best part is those magic bottles... The milk and juice appears to drain when they are tipped upside down into baby's mouth, and they magically re-fill when they're turned right-side up again. Yes, yes, it's old technology - I remember this trick from my own 80's childhood. But it's new to my husband. He can't stop playing with those magic bottles - he has never seen this "magic" before!
on August 20, 2017
Super CUTE set to feed "baby" It keeps my Granddaughter busy for long stretches of time as she feeds her baby with the bottles of disappearing milk or juice and jars of food with a divided dish and fork and spoom for real life play. She insists that baby must wear the bib to keep clean! All items are very well amde and withstand a lot of handling. Highly recommend this feeding set!
on December 27, 2017
Came quickly and my daughter loves it! The juice and milk "disappear" mostly. I feel like I can still see a tiny bit of it when it's upside down. I loved my bottle that was like these when I was a child playing with my baby dolls.
on October 15, 2017
I got this for my daughters birthday. It goes perfectly with the Melissa and Doug baby doll.
on November 2, 2017
Very cute and looked like the sets from when I was a kid......50 years ago!!
on January 22, 2018
My 2 year old granddaughter loves them!! She keeps feeding her baby and saying gone, and then turns the bottle right side up again! And says"there it is"!!
on February 6, 2018
So cute and my granddaughter was intrigued by the disappearing liquid. Went well with the baby doll and high chair she also received.
on February 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday (along with the Diaper Changing Set) and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bib has started to show some wear, but again, its been over a year of some heavy use. She loves to feed her baby with the bottles and they fit nicely in the diaper bag. Everything still looks pretty new (no scratches or cracks) and I think it was worth the money! I would highly recommend this for any little girl that loves to play with her dolls.
on November 23, 2016
This is an adorable set, can't wait to give to my 2yr old who loves her babies, nicely packaged
on December 28, 2017
Well enough made for my 2 yr old gran-daughter. The bib does not fit her 22"dolls but would work for smaller dolls.