Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 15, 2017
Grandkids love these to play with "feeding" their dollies. They are very sturdy and great for little hands to manipulate. I do wish they came in something other than "Barbie" pink however. Boys do like to play with these also!!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on August 20, 2017
Super CUTE set to feed "baby" It keeps my Granddaughter busy for long stretches of time as she feeds her baby with the bottles of disappearing milk or juice and jars of food with a divided dish and fork and spoom for real life play. She insists that baby must wear the bib to keep clean! All items are very well amde and withstand a lot of handling. Highly recommend this feeding set!
on June 13, 2014
Gave this to my 20 month old granddaughter who has to go everywhere with her baby doll. She was thrilled when she saw what was in the box and Grandma couldn't hardly get it opened fast enough. She knew what each item was for and was a perfect size for her little hands and for her doll. She gives her baby doll bottles to drink and pretends to feed it food. She is a little young for the product age suggestion and that is probably because at this age, children still put things in their mouths. Nothing is too small for that behavior. She does tend to open the baby food containers with her teeth, instead of using the tab on the lid. Other than that personal obstacle of hers, she has put this set to good use.
on October 13, 2016
I bought this set for my oldest daughter when she was 2. She managed to leave the milk and juice bottles next to the heater, though, which made the magic of them disappear, so I bought a new set for my youngest (who is now 2). She loves is just as much as her older sister did. This is a great little set for any kid who loves to feed his/her baby.
on September 8, 2016
this was cute but she mostly played with the disappearing bottles. She was fascinated by them. Her dolls take turns getting milk then juice. the plate and silverware have disappeared but the bottles are still around.
2 helpful votes
on July 3, 2014
Daughter received this item at age 3, 2 years ago, when she became a big sister. She still loves playing with this set, in fact, her baby doll is eating from this plate every morning. Her younger siblings now also enjoy this set, opening up the jars, feeding their own stuffed animals (if they get the chance to). Nothing has broken within two years of intense use, and the liquid in her bottles has not dried up yet. Just wished there were non-pink options in dolls accessories like this.
on December 14, 2016
I got three of these feeding sets to go with the Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Brianna dolls that I got for my granddaughters for Christmas. They all love baby dolls so I am sure they will enjoy the dolls and will be tickled to have "triplets".
on February 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday (along with the Diaper Changing Set) and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bib has started to show some wear, but again, its been over a year of some heavy use. She loves to feed her baby with the bottles and they fit nicely in the diaper bag. Everything still looks pretty new (no scratches or cracks) and I think it was worth the money! I would highly recommend this for any little girl that loves to play with her dolls.
on September 9, 2017
Grandkids love all of the items, that came with the bag. I love the Melissa and Doug line of toys.The kids love the disappearing milk & juice. Its well made & they love it.
on December 31, 2015
I was debating if I should buy this set, or a cheaper set that had more pieces. I'm positive I made the right choice by purchasing this. It's very well made. My daughter loves that the baby food jars have lids that come off. She loves feeding her baby with the plate and spoon/fork set, and the milk and orange juice are adorable! The bib is very easy to put on and take off.